Chapter 12( teaming up)

"So tell us where the guys are. " you asked Jimin as your eyes grew darker. It took time for you to accept him in your team but eventually you did. "Right at this moment I got to know that they are in an underground secret location of the Jeons in Busan. Seokjin will be hiring men in his group and their next target is us the Parks."  Jimin let you know. " So they are hiring men. In this case I have got work for you to do." You said gaining both Jimin's and Ethane's attention.

They both nodded their heads asking you to continue. "You have to go to their team. Just manipulate them. Let them believe that you truly want to help him. Take some men of mine along with you. In short work as a traitor in their group. Give us information about their doings and in between that I need to meet a person, I'll do that." You finished your sentence and looked at them.

"But Y/n this can be dangerous for Jimin." Ethane protested all of a sudden. You wanted to answer him back but Jimin was faster to reply. "It's okay . I will do it." "But-" Ethane was going to protest but this you cut him off." Great, then get ready. Tomorrow is the day. Let's take all this down before 31st." You said as the other guys nodded their heads although Ethane was a bit dissatisfied. 

As Jimin left the place you too got up from your seat , ready to leave. You had someone important to meet with and that person was needed in your revenge. "Y/n." Ethane called your name making you halt down your steps. "What?" You briskly asked looking back at him. "It wasn't the right thing.  You should not let him go all alone to your enemies. " Ethane said. "He is among my enemies too. Just at the last he called you and saved life , that doesn't mean I will let go of his previous deeds. I know what I am doing. Oppa believe me, I won't harm the people who didn't do anything but I will push those who did, nearer to death." You said and then Ethane no answer left to protest. He knew how much to the point you disliked him and the other boys so he thought it would be the best to not protest you.

"So whom are we going to meet?" Ethane asked while you drove the car. "You will see it." You said giving a halt to the car before walking out. 

"Coming." A voice could be heard once you rang the bell and soon the door opened revealing a woman nearly in her 40s. She was fair, with beautiful eyes and golden hair which was reaching her waist.  As beautiful as she always was. It seemed that she was more than shocked on seeing you. "Y/n!" She exclaimed, her voice was a bit shaky showing off her nervousness. "Can we come in. I need to tell you a lot Unnie." You said and she vigorously nodded her head before letting you and Ethane get in.

"I can't believe that you are alive. Yoongi said to me that you met with a fatal accident and couldn't make it up." She said. You were honestly feeling down to tell her what Yoongi, her dear brother had done to you but for your revenge you needed her."He lied to you…" you trailed off still questiong yourself whether to tell her or not."what do you mean Y/n? Why will he lie to me?" Her tone raised a bit,  she wasn't going to take your words in easily, you knew that.

"That party night… it changed everything Unnie, even your brother.  It was all planned by Jin, my parents wer just the fake accusations,  the mastermind behind all the deaths was Jin. " you described everything to her and all you got in return was her uncontrollable sobs. It was hard for her to know that her brother destroyed so many lives. Wasnt him totally but he fully supported and that's what mattered.

"I can't believe… how can he?" She said while breaking down. You went and sat beside her before giving her a warm hug. You knew how it felt after knowing everything.  Even there was a time when you needed it but couldn't get it. But you didn't want her to feel helplessly alone. You wanted her to k ow that you were by her side.

"Unnie its upto you now. I will not for e you to do it. You dont have to encounter anything.  I'm sorry but I can't let him live. I cant… I am now merciless towards them and to fulfill my lover's last wish and to end up my one reason to live I need your help. I won't force you. I know it's too hard for you to take in all these poison like words, take your time and decide." You said before rising up from your seat. So where you knew that it wasn't gonna work. Afterall she was an elder sister of Yoongi , whom Yoongi loved the most, cared for the most, for who he was ready to give up his life. She was his weakness you knew that.

You were then ready to leave the house as walking to the doorsteps, but she called you back making you look back at her. "I will do it…" she said standing up with her shaky legs, tears flowing in a never ending line. "I will do it for the sake of those people whom he killed, I will do it for you, Taehyung,  your sister, your parents,  my parents.  He deserves his end." Her words were genuine but you could feel her heart breaking into pieces. Without wasting another second you quickly approached her and pulled her figure into a tight hug. You caressed her hair lightly while rubbing your hands on her shoulder to make her clam down. "Thank you so much for understanding me. You are a strong woman. I know how you are feeling,  it's okay to cry, take it out in front of me cause in front 9f your brother you need to be strong, stiff and cold."

________________________________________

There you go with the new chapter. I hope you will enjoy this one. Dont forget to vote and comment and of course enjoy.