Chapter 20 ( He is a psychopath)

Present

* we r back to present after a long while :D *

"While listening to the story a question is arising in my head." The prosecutor asked with furrowed brows. You nodded your head as a response asking him to speak further .
"How can you be so sure that Jin is a psychopath? " listening to him question a smile appeared on your face, as those days flashed back in your head. They were as clear as crystal. 

"To know that we need to go back to a little more past."

11years back

Jin's POV

I took a step closer towards the edge of the terrace,  grasp tightening on my report card. "Mr. Sone always had a grudge against me" I stomped my feet aggressively before crumbling the piece of paper and then throwing it away. I knew somewhere that I wasn't prepared for the test at all  yet the devilish anger within me was growing out of control. 

"I need to take it out" my hands unconsciously turned into a fist as a punch landed on the wall. I couldn't feel pain , but only anguish . Right then my eyes fell on the person responsible for my condition. Our Physics teacher. A smirk curved my lips as my vision travelled to the nearby flower pot. "What if I let this fall onto him? It will be fun to watch him cry in agony ." I let it out while imagining the scenario and the next moment I picked up the earthen pot before letting it fall nonchalantly over the man standing below.

I was standing right at the edge of the fifth floor balcony, greater the height more is the force , that smirk not leaving my face , I watched my enemy letting out an ear splitting scream as blood oozed out his head , body instantly shutting up and hitting the ground. 

A content feeling soothed the burning rage inside my heart. The instant euphoria I felt was immaculate.  There wasn't any feeling of guilty but only glory.

Back to present 

"Back then I was so scared to even tell anyone . He was 18 and I was 15, psychopath was a thing ? I didn't even know what it meant.  I was just a naive girl, who just wanted some love and friends . A year back when he effortlessly planned all those and killed everyone's parents along with his and even his brother , isn't it sure that he is one?" You asked the prosecutor,  thinking about how he killed your loved one made your eyes softened.  But you quickly brushed it off before getting back to your previous form cold and emotionless. 

The prosecutor heave out a sigh before nodding his head while massaging his template. Your story was giving him a headache,  that's for sure but you had proof to make him believe it all even if he somewhere didn't want to. 

"What else did you do to Seokjin? It doesn't seem that you left him with burnt skin!" He said, gaze darkening yet again. You gave him the same reaction back, eyes darkening,  a straight dead serious face . Moving forward you " A lot more than you can imagine." A gorgeous smirk took over your lips before those days were brought back to you. Not like you didn't want to remember them. They were some of the happiest moments of your life , watching your enemy struggle.

Back to flashback 

*haha here we are back to torture.*

"Have you thought about what to do with Jin?" Ethane asked , taking his place beside you in the balcony . You chuckled at Ethane's question before looking at him , right into his eyes. "I have done a special research , and jotted down a list of painful tortures which will make him regret his birth." Those words effortlessly left your lips but it did leave an intense over Ethane. 

"I never thought my sweet little sister would turn into a cold hearted person. " Ethane looked away with a sigh escaping his gape. It was hard for him to watch you grow so distant , cold and yourself. "You know the reason…" "I do and each day watching you killing and plotting death of people is making me regret living. I'm a useless person , a bad brother who couldn't save his sister during her worst time." He spat out those words , his eyes getting teary out of his control. 

It would be a lie if you would say that you weren't feeling bad. You wanted to let him know what you were feeling,  you wanted to express your love towards your brother with a hug but you weren't able to. You disliked being vulnerable,  crying was a dismay to you. You couldn't cry anymore because you hated doing that. 

"You should not overthink about something where you didn't have any fault." You breathed out those words before briskly walking away, because it was known to you that the longer you would stay the harder it will get for you to suppress that stupid emotion of yours.  

You needed to end this all faster , wa sthe only thought in your mind. It was clear to you that your revenge was affecting others and you didn't want that. Your promise to yourself to not hurt anyone who wasn't involved in your bad luck wasn't breakable. You had to destroy Seokjin while maintaining the Promise which you made to yourself.