Chapter 16 ( Your crazy lover )

Walking inside the bathroom , you looked at yourself in the mirror. The playful kind hearted Y/n was long lost. There was only revenge which you could find in your eyes. It was happening again. The strange pain in your chest. What was that for? Maybe it was because you were left with only two reasons to live then. Staring at yourself you could notice your glistening eyes. "No. You can't let your tears fall. What for are you shedding them? " you asked yourself but everything went in vain. When your stares fell on the blood stained hands of yours, it reminded you so many lives you have ended.

You wanted to be a mafia to help out people rather than ending lives. But there you were, your life entangled with your seven reasons to live which made you kill four people and two were left yet.

Your hands reached near your chest as you clutched your cloth tight. The pain was immense and at last a teardrop escaped your eyes along with a sob. "You can't break down. You need to hold on...you can't..." your words came out shaky, as your breathing hitched. Tears staining your cheeks one after the other, soon you could find your body hitting the floor. You suddenly felt miserable, crouching down at the corner , bringing your knees near your chest as you continued sobbing.

It was only known to you for how long you had been bottoming up all of that pain. The last time you remembered crying was when you lost Taehyung. You had promised him that you wouldn't shed any tears and be strong but at the end you lost. "I lost." You groaned as till then your whole body ached. At that moment you just needed someone by your side but then....you weren't even allowed to think of that. You were left with none.

"Don't say that....." for a moment what you heard was not acceptable by you. How could it be? Was it him? No....no no no it can't be Taehyung. He....he died, there's no way it's him. *Y/ n you need to get a hold on yourself. You cannot break down like this.* it was known to you that one glimpse of him would leave you strength less, just like a year back. Still knowing that your yearning eyes looked up and there he was. A beautiful smile on his cherry lips, as tender as they were soothing your aching heart. He was wearing his navy blue tuxedo which you liked the most with a matching coloured pan and a white shirt along with a bow tie.

Why was he dressed up so well, why did he appear after that prolonged time ? But apart from those rising questions, he looked so beautiful and happy. The burning, aching heart of yours was then feeling stable. Your tears stopped as a new hope arose in place of them, in your eyes.

"Taehyung-ah...." It felt like ages after you were calling out his name. Still that tingly feeling was there within you when you called him. You missed all those so much. He seemed to be the prettiest and brightest among every single object there, he looked as ethereal as ever to you.

His figure crouched down to your height before his brown eyes, which held the whole universe of yours met the glistening ones of yours. For a moment your breathing hitched as you could feel his heated cheeks brushing with yours. His arms roamed around your figure bringing you closer to his chest. "You did great." He spoke up , running his hands through your long strands of hair and it did not take another second for you to break down. How crazily you wanted to have him within your embrace was only known to you? How much you missed his vanilla smell. Everything felt overwhelming.

Your hands quickly made their ways to his face before you scanned it properly. There wasn't a single scratch , nothing but only tenderness. "Are you for real?" Your words came out hardly audible, your eyes roaming around his whole figure, hands caressing his face. "Let's not think about that....hm. you need me, I know that. I am here to assure that you are doing great. Feeling sad is okay, weeping is okay, shedding tears is okay. You are doing these to make yourself even stronger. " he said in his deep , soothing voice which made you needy to listen to them again.

"I don't know...how long I can last. After killing Yoongi I felt pain, the similar one which I received when I saw the other guys dying. Why is it so? Why do I have to feel the pain when they could do it so freely to me, to us, to my family." You screamed while digging your face within his embrace. His big , securing hands wrapped your waist before he made you sit over his lap.

"Look at me." He spoke and you did what he asked you to. Again attaching your eyes with his one , you could then see the moisture accumulated at the corner of his eyes. "You were so happy just some moments ago and now look at you. I am making you sad right...." You asked before kissing his eyes as he chuckled fondly. " That's what I wanted. To be sad when you are sad and be happy when you are happy. " he said , his boxy smile making its show, fluttering your heart. He dried away your tears before speaking up again. "I can't be with you forever, but just think about me when you feel lonely. I will come and give you a shoulder. You can cry as much as you want. You can rant as much as you want, just know that your boyfriend will take all that in happily. " he finished before pinching your nose at last gaining a chuckle from you.

"You will make me want you even more when it is not possible. I know that I will never get you back like before but still....I am very glad to get you back for a short period of time at least. I missed you, I missed your embrace, your warmth, your kisses and your love. I missed each and everything of yours. I am living just to complete your wish. I don't know what to do after my mission is done. I will be left with no reason to live-" you were cut of with his lips crashing on yours. It was shocking yet soon you melted under his touch . Your hands snaked around his neck as Taehyung picked your up, your legs wrapping his waist.

He brought you back to your room before making you lay down on your bed. "Live for yourself. " he mumbled out before detaching his lips from yours. "You asked me why were you feeling the pain when killing the guys....it's because at a certain time you have loved them dearly and that love is not easy to fade away. You might feel a little bit more of a pain when Jin and Namjoon will be gone but I will be there by your side. Don't think you are weak. You are the strongest woman I have ever met , the only woman whom i have loved the most after my mother and the only woman whom I admire. You are my seven wonder, my love, my happiness, my reason to still exist. Giving up on your life means giving up on me. So please, after it's all done, live for yourself. "

With saying that Taehyung raised from the bed. "Where are you going? " you asked , sitting up on your bed. As an answer you received that proud smile which he always gave when you did well in your training. "I need to go for now, but know that I will always be by your side whenever you feel lonely. Never forget that this crazy lover of yours can only love you now, and is ready to listen up to you and make you feel better." With that Taehyung left a sweet kiss on your forehead leaving the warmth of his beside you, before his figure slowly faded away.

_____________________________________

Tysm for having patience. At alst I got some time to write down another chapter and though of giving you guy a bit of Tae Y/n moment . I hope you like it 😊. Don't forget to vote and comment. Your words really matter a lot to me. It makes me feel so happy thinking ppl are reading my stories. Tysm for showering your love to this story.