Chapter 8 pt2 (escape)

Namjoon advanced towards both of you as Taehyung struggled to walk any further. Seeing his unstable condition, Namjoon quickly towards both of you before asking him to put you down so that he could get a hold on you." What happened to you?" Namjoon asked as he helped both of us to get in the car. "It's okay hyung. Thank you so much for helping me. I will remember it." Taehyung said, giving a weak smile. He was in pain but thinking that at last he was able to save you , made him forget everything else. "That was the least I could have done. Have a safe journey together." He said with a grin on his face. Somewhere it was uncomfortable to you. That smile, his words, they didn't seem to be genuine to you. "We will be leaving then." Taehyung said as Namjoon nooded.

The engine roared as the car started. Bading a goodbye Taehyung proceeded to drive away and soon you could find both of you moving away from that hell like place. A smirk took its place on Namjoon's face as he saw you two drive away." Have a safe journey to never come back alive."

Was it all going to end that easily? Was it the end of both of your hard times? Thoughts accumulated in your head. Somewhere you felt happy but somewhere still a question hung, how? How could it end that easily? Those guys a moment ago were starving for revenge and the next moment they were letting go of you that easily.

Your chain of thoughts broke down when a grunt came from the other side. Looking your right, you could see Taehyung struggling . "Tae I think you should take some rest. I will drive the car." You said." No . I'm alright. I will do it. Rest till then." He said." But-" you couldn't finish your words as your eyes fell to the back side of his. His white shirt was stained with his own blood. Two consecutive gunshots were on their show and blood was oozing out of the shot part. "Tae hold up. It's bleeding bad. " you said being worried. It all happened because he wanted to save you and you could feel nothing but pain in your heart and guilt. " Y/n I'm alright. Believe me." "No you will stop the car right now." You forced him. He weakly nodded his head before pressing the break but again another tension crept in your heart because out of blue the break wasn't working. "What's wrong with it?" Taehyung said as he again tried to stop the car but it didn't help. "Shit! What happened all of a sudden? It was going great. If the car will not stop then we will be in trouble. There's a cliff nearby." His words were tensed up and your mind could not process anything else rather than Namjoon's words "have a safe journey together." A sudden swift change in direction brought you to reality as you looked at Taehyung with glistening eyes." Nam-Namjoon." That name stuttered out from your gape making Taehyung look at you." He-he did this! It was all their plan to kill both of us." You said while clutching onto your hair. You were not afraid to die but you were afraid to lose Taehyung. You didn't want him to be in danger for you. "He might have done this. Our break failed.... He did this. How can I believe him?!" Taehyung thudded onto the steering wheel . Anguish crept over him as he gave out a sigh of frustration .

A silence took over the environment. The only sound that could be heard at that time was the car running at a medium speed. You could see Taehyung driving carefully although he seemed to be in deep thought .
"Y/n. It will be hard but I will try my best to do something. The speed has decreased. After that we can find a way." Taehyung said in a way to make you understand. "And what about you ? What about those deep wounds of yours? Why the hell don't you understand. You are important to me. Please care about yourself too." You said ,your voice a bit high. He remained silent and kept on looking outside the window.

"Did you think him to be that foolish?" Jin yelled at Namjoon as he heard both of yours conversation. Namjoon had fixed a bot in the car through which they could keep a track on both of you and could listen to both of yours conversations. "Then shall we go for plan B." Yoongi said, looking at Jin." Sure go for it. I want them dead."

It's been more than an hour and the car was still in the same condition. You didn't know what to do rather than sitting quiet. You were anxious about the consequences and tears couldn't resist themselves from falling. On the other side each second it was becoming harder for Taehyung to keep his eyes open. His body felt numb, and his breathing got heavier. At that moment all he hoped was to get some help. He knew that he was nearing to death but he wanted to fulfill his last wish and for that you had to be safe .