36

TW: mentions of blood, descriptions of sexual activities.

a/n: this isn't a proper update, you could never read this chapter and it would make no difference to the story & it's super short but i just wanted to say happy new year & provide you with a bit of spice as we go into 2021.

iris' pov 

suitably frozen and drenched to the bone, i dragged fred back into the flat. the copious amounts of alcohol i had consumed meant the cold hadn't affected me half as much as it had fred. his teeth chattered and the hairs on the exposed parts of his skin stood upright as i rubbed my hands up and down his arms, giggling as i attempted to warm him. 

"come on," i hummed, interlocking our fingers and leading him up the stairs, pulling him into the bathroom. i turned on the water of the shower, allowing it to heat up, i cast 'muffliato' on the door, ensuring we didn't wake george, and tugged fred's top over his head, discarding it on the floor. the pallid skin of his torso was covered in goosebumps, i ran my lips along his chest and neck, allowing my breath to warm him as i littered his décolletage with kisses. 

"your turn," he smirked, tugging at the hem of my t-shirt, causing me to lift my arms as he removed it from my body, leaving me in only my underwear. pulling at the waistband, i allowed my panties to drop at my ankles, smiling as i stepped into the shower, gesturing for fred to follow me. eagerly, he stripped himself of his sweatpants and boxers, following behind me. the hot water that fell on us felt like heaven, juxtaposing the icy rain we'd just endured. stepping to the side, allowing fred to be directly under the stream of the shower, i slipped, catching my finger on a sharp tile. blood poured from the small cut, mixing with the water and running down the plug, the scarlet colour contrasting the pure white of the basin. fred's eyes watched the blood fall from my finger, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his eye-level to inspect it. his gaze met mine, dropping from my face along my body and back to my hand. slowly, he lowered my finger to his lips, placing the pad against his tongue, never breaking eye contact with me as he sucked the blood from my cut. heat rushed to my core at the sight of him. lips stained red from the weeping crimson of my finger, droplets of water adorning his body, running agonisingly slow down the toned lines of his stomach, his hair wet and stuck to his forehead, his erection growing as he edged closer to me. i allowed my hands to snake round his neck, as he pulled me into him by my hips, pressing our lips together under the stream of water. he nibbled my bottom lip with his teeth, before pressing his tongue in my mouth, his hands running the route along my body he had surely familiarised himself with. my nails scraped down his back as i tried to pull him impossibly close to me, desperate to feel him, to have every inch of him.

"jump," he mumbled against my lips. complying, i jumped, he caught me by my thighs, pressing my back against the cold tiles of the wall. positioning me so our hips were level, he pressed his tip against my entrance, throwing his head back and groaning as he slid his length into me. seizing the opportunity, i attached my lips to the bare skin of his throat, kissing, licking and biting, marking him as he thrusted into me. his grip on my arse was heavy, undoubtedly leaving handprints as my body bounced against his. the way he was angled inside me, and the way his body pressed against my clit sent me into overdrive, crying out in pleasure as i came undone around him. as i came, i felt him twitch inside of me, a heavenly mixture of my name and groans of euphoria tumbling from his lips as he released inside of me, dropping his head to my shoulder, kissing and biting the skin as he came. 

"i love you," i whispered as he lowered me to my feet, pressing a lingering kiss on his mouth. 

"i love you," he breathed. slowly i lathered his body with soap, running my hands up and down his body, spreading the bubbles over every inch of him. he hummed in contentment, his eyes fluttering closed as the warmth and suds spread through his body. 

"better?" i grinned as he rinsed himself, filling his hands with shampoo, massaging it into my scalp. 

"much better," he smiled down at me, a glint in his eye. 

turning off the shower, we both stepped out and wrapped ourselves up in towels, rushing back to our room to avoid the cold hallways. 

"fucking hell, fred,"  i giggled, inspecting my body in the mirror as i dropped my towel. my backside had deep red handprints etched onto it, already beginning to turn purple, as well as bruises forming up my back from being slammed against the wall. he chuckled as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms round my waist and resting his head on my shoulder, staring at our reflection in the mirror. 

"snap," he winked, running his fingers over the bruises that were forming on his neck and chest, before turning round and inspecting the scratch marks that ran down his back. laughing quietly, i went to my drawers, pulling on a pair of underwear and one of fred's t-shirts before jumping into bed, quickly followed by fred. resting my head on his chest, he slung his arm protectively round my waist, pulling me into him as i ran my fingers along the lines of his stomach. 

i fell asleep to the gentle thrumming of his heart against his chest, and his soft breath dancing delicately along the crown of my head. i was home.