26

TW: MENTIONS/INDICATIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND PANIC ATTACKS. (there is no explicit sexual assault, there is, however indications/intentions of it) IF YOU ARE AFFECTED BY THE CONTENTS OF THIS CHAPTER DON'T HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME. HERE ARE SOME RESOURCES FOR THOSE STRUGGLING: (i'm not sure if they're available outside of the uk, but i urge you to research some helpful resources in your country if you're in need)

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/abuse/sexual-abuse/

https://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/rape-and-sexual-assault/

https://www.priorygroup.com/blog/what-to-do-during-a-panic-attack 

A/N: hello all, i would just like to introduce you to a new(ish) character, i don't know who the image of the lovely lady is above (i just found her picture on pinterest) but this is what i picture eliza to look like :) 

also, i would just like to ask if you do read my story and enjoy please leave a vote! it boosts my story and just generally helps me out. thanks so much <3 

iris' pov

as the days drew on things got much more hectic at the shop, opening day was drawing nearer and nearer, thus long days were spent ensuring everything was as it needed to be. the twins were becoming tense, apprehensive about custom, praying that the money they threw into pursuing their passion would work out. hours upon hours were spent stocking the shelves, erecting displays, working on advertisements and pricing. fred and george were excellent at what they did, and as the weeks past the pride i felt to know such ambitious, passionate, hard workers continued to swell in my chest. 

"iris, you sent out the advertisements for job vacancies in the prophet and the quibbler, didn't you?" fred asked, one wednesday morning, as he balanced boxes of 'fainting fancies' in one arm and pallets of 'puking pastilles' in the other. the top few buttons of his shirt were undone, his sleeves rolled up revealing his strong, veiny forearms, a pencil tucked behind his ear and his tongue poking slightly out in concentration. i laughed, standing from the desk, grabbing one of the boxes that swayed dangerously off his arm. 

"yes, boss," i winked, placing the box down, beginning to stock the shelves. he leaned back against one of the shelves, watching me as i struggled to reach the higher displays. "interviews on friday," 

he chuckled, coming up behind me and grabbing my hips as i reached on my tip toes. "i'd offer to help but i quite like the view," 

"fred!" i giggled, swatting his chest. he lowered his head, placing a kiss on my cheek. "well, i was just being nice helping you with stock, i have paperwork to do," 

"sorry, love!" he called after me, as i stormed off back to my desk, laughing as i went. 

thus, the next few days were spent like this, stressed but laughing, excited but nervous for the opening of 'wealsey's wizard wheezes'. friday rolled round in a blur, and once again an apprehensive air lingered around the three of us, hoping suitable candidates would show for the job interviews. i watched as fred struggled with his tie.

"i'd offer to help but i quite like the view," i mocked, he turned to me and rolled his eyes, mischievously smirking down at me. sauntering over to him, i waved away his hands, doing the tie up myself, smiling to myself as i remembered how fred had not long since used it to tie me to the headboard. 

"i know what you're thinking, mills," he breathed, his lips dancing dangerously close to my ear, causing a pink tint to rise to my cheeks. "i'm thinking the same thing. think this tie will come in handy in other ways a little bit later,"