1 MILLION & BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

HELLO

AHHHHH

I hit ONE MILLION READS. Those are numbers i've only ever dreamed of. I actually can't believe it like I genuinely can't understand or comprehend it that people have read my work one million times. That's so huge, i can't even fathom how big of a number that is. Thank you. Thank you so so so much honestly I can't even express how thankful I am, I'm so grateful for the platform you've all given me, you've allowed me a place to create and express myself and fall in love with writing again. After years and years of depression I never ever ever thought I'd be reading again, let alone writing an entire story that people actually love. I can't thank you enough for giving me the encouragement and motivation to continue writing, it's truly the greatest gift.

You're all so positive and kind and lovely and Jesus Christ you must be the funniest readers in the world, I read back some of the comments and genuinely have tears streaming down my face from laughing. The messages and comments you guys leave me, telling me how Twin Flame has inspired you or made you smile or cry or helped you through a hard day honestly mean more to me than you could ever know. You've sparked a flame for me, I've finally find what I love to do, I love to write and engage with my lovely readers. You honestly are the absolute greatest.

As a thank you, and to celebrate this milestone, I have started writing a Twin Flame prequel - it's called The Kindling, and I'll be releasing a new chapter every Sunday. So go and add that to your libraries for TEN CHAPTERS of Fred, Iris, George & Lee goodness.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH- MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

all my love, always and forever

Sylvia xxxxx