Part 12

Ellie pov:
We were on our way back to the house with Tony, Ziva, and Tali. It was nice to see them, we were joking around catching each other up on our life. "So what was the big surprise that y'all were gonna tell us?" I asked, curious. "We were gonna tell everyone at dinner tonight." "Oh I forgot about everyone coming over, we have cleaning to do." I said realizing we didn't clean up every thing from last night. I moved over to Nick who was driving, and whispered. "Uh we didn't clean up every thing from last night." "Shit" He whispered. "What's up?" Asked Tony from the back. "Oh it's nothing."

We arrived at the house. Tali was having so much fun with Olivia. It was adorable. "Aunt Ellie, can I carry Olivia inside?" "No I don't think you're big enough for that yet." Said Ziva, worried for Olivia. "It's okay with me but your mom doesn't seem very thrilled." "Ima pleaseeee." She said looking at Ziva with her begging face. "Fine but be careful." She lifted up Oliva and carried her inside and layed her on the couch. "Uhh looks like you guys had some fun last night." Tony said slapping Nick in the arm. I giggled and started picking stuff up.

I walked over time the couch and noticed Olivia was asleep so I took her to her room. Ziva walked out of the quest room. "Tali is begging me to ask, she wants to know if she can sleep in Olivia's room. " "Of course. I bet that will be better for you and Tony too." "Oh shhh." Ziva said laughing making me laugh. Nick walked up to us. "Hey Nick, how are you?" Asked Ziva. "Hey I couldn't be better." " Nick are you staying tonight?" I asked hoping it would be a yes. "Nah it seems like you have enough people at your house but I will stay later to help clean up after dinner." "Okayy fine." I said giving him a peck on the lips then he walked away probably going to talk to Tony. "You guys are soo cute." Said Ziva. "I guess." I said giggling.

Me and Nick cleaned up the house for dinner. Tony and Ziva helped some but I kept telling them to relax after their flight, they didn't realize listen. It was finally time for everyone to come and of course Abby came first, and also not surprisingly Gibbs was the latest. But to a more surprising note, he brought his blonde date. Everyone tried to question but Gibbs wasn't very fond of them, Jack talked to everyone and everyone was fond of her, but she didn't answer their questions either.

We had finished our dinner and Tony clicked his glass with a spoon. "So as you all know we have quite a big announcement." He turned to Ziva and whispered to her then looked back up and continued. "Well I guess she wants me to say it. Me and Ziva are......... Getting married." Silence fell across the room followed by clapping.

"We are so proud of you!" "Congratulations." "Take care of her" "Can't wait for the wedding" Were many of the comments of people around the room. Ziva stood up said. "I actually have an announcement too." Tony looked at her puzzled. "Ziva, I thought that was it, what are you talking about?" Ziva shushed him and continued. "What I was gonna say before I was rudely interrupted by someone who doesn't even know what I will say and might wanna listen." She said glaring at Tony and he mouthed sorry. "Okay well I was gonna tell y'all that I am........pregnant, 3 weeks."

Shock showed on everyone's faces. Tony stood up and looked at her. "We're gonna have another baby?" She nodded. He picked her up and spun her around. "We are gonna have another baby!" He chanted making everyone laugh. He ran to grab Tali. He ran out with her and set Tali's hand on Ziva's stomach.

"What are you doing Abba? " When said confused at Tony. "Your gonna have a brother or sister." Tali gasped. "I get a sister." She said. "I didn't say a sister." Tony replied. Tali ran back to Olivia in her room screaming of joy. Everyone laughed and congratulated Tony and Ziva, wishing them luck, and a few even giving them tips.

The rest of the night wasn't anything exciting. Gibbs left with his date the earliest. Abby leaving soon after. McGee and Delilah stayed the longest insisting they should stay and help clean up. Once they finished cleaning up everyone had left. "Bye Ells I should head on home." I turned to Nick. "You don't have to leave." "I should you already have enough people in your home and I bet the ghosts in my house miss me." He said making me chuckle. "Okay bye Nick." I said grabbing his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. We kissed softly then pulled apart. "Bye Ells."

He left and I went to fridge and saw my beer. I was exhausted and saw no harm in having one. 'One was okay right?' I thought to myself. And less than 30 minutes later I was on my 6th having not realized. I went back to the fridge and realized the beer box the were in was now empty. Probably because I was now drunk. I got weirdly angry and grabbed it out of the fridge chucking it across the room.

I sit at the kitchen table head in my hands. Ziva walks out of her room. "Is everything alright Bishop?" I stand up and walk to her stumbling and almost falling. "I am fineeee, excellent." I said pulling my arm up the wall practically laying on it, but using to stand still. "Ellie are you drunk?" "Noooo of course not." I said letting go of the wall and falling to the ground.

That was the last thing I remember before waking up at 2am to Olivia crying. I get up to go get her but somebody rubs my back and whispers tells me to lay back down. I was too tired and kinda sick so I didn't even pay attention to the voice, let alone open my eyes to see who it was. I wake up again at 6 my head throbbing. I feel something heavy on my waist, and realized I am laying on something hard. I open my eyes to see I am in my bedroom. I look to see what is on my waist and what I am laying on and to my surprise it was Nick. I was laying on his chest and he had his arm around me.

I run my hand through his hair his eyes flicker open. "Good morning beautiful." He says. "Good morning, now please explain when you came back to my house and how I ended up asleep in my bed?" He sat up putting his back resting on the pillows. I do the same and he puts his arm around me. "Well I got a call from Ziva that you were drunk and started to act crazy. I got....um worried and headed over here. I told Ziva she could go and I would handle it. Not long after I realized you sitting on the couch staring at a pillow. I went to make you something to eat and came back to you passed out on the couch so I carried you to your room and decided to lay with you so if Olivia woke up I could get her."

I gasped and slapped my face. "I am such and idiot. I am so sorry Nick, you shouldn't have had to do any of this. I shouldn't have gotten drunk and made you play babysitter." He shushed me rubbing my back.

"Ellie, you shouldn't be drinking and that's for sure but there is no one else I would rather babysit. I care about you a lot." He said making me blush. I still felt bad. I should be a mature adult and control my drinking. "Thank you Nick." I said than ran to the bathroom and the throbbing in my head had came back.

~~~
Hey guys I know this chapter is probably a lot longer than y'all are used to me writing but I felt bad for my last few chapters being so short so I made this one longer. Love y'all🤍