Part 11

Nicks pov:
I wake up laying right next to Ellie, it felt amazing. I kissed her forehead. "Good morning baby." She blinked open her eyes. "Oh good morning Nick." We got up and started cleaning everything for Ziva and her family. Ellie was really hung over, which I hadn't seen in awhile. I thought she was getting her alcohol intake under control but she had over 10 alcoholic drinks last night so I shouldn't be so hopeful. I look over and I see her and Olivia playing together. It was so cute. I felt so bad for her with everything she has been through, she deserved better.

"Nick what time is it?" "Almost 12. Wanna go get lunch then pick up her family on the way back?" "Yea but we will probably have to drive separately because I don't think either vehicle has enough space." "Okay I will see you at the dinner bye Els." I said and kissed her. "Bye Nick." We both arrived at the dinner and didn't stay for long because Olivia got fussy but it was a good time. We arrived at the airport and Ellie thought it would be cool to make one of those signs with names on it so we did. She let Olivia hold hit as we waited. After about 15 minutes people started coming and eventually we saw them.

~~
Y'all I have been on Christmas break for a week now and this is the most I could write. I will try to update it more, sorry I love y'all. Thank you so much for your support and patience! 🥺🤍