Part 9

Ellie's POV:
We get to the daycare and I quickly run to the front desk. "I am here to take Olivia Bishop home." "Uhh okay." She said giving me a confused look probably because it was 10am. She brought her out in her carrier. I quickly picked her up out of it and held her so tight. "Oh my god baby girl, I am so happy you are safe." I said lifting her high into the air like on Lion King then setting her back into the carrier. "Okay let's go Nick." Nick nodded and then waved goodbye to the owner.

We put her in the car and I looked at Nick while he was driving. "Nick do you think he will hurt me, or Olivia?" "I don't think he will hurt Olivia but I know he will do anything to get her. Don't worry I won't let him lay a finger on either of you." "Promise?" I asked. "Promise." He said pulling into NCIS and grabbing my face and kissing me. "Don't worry, I will always be here to protect you." He said and both smiled then got out of the car.

We walked into NCIS, and Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Ducky, Jimmy, and Vance were all waiting. "Oh my God my little baby is okayyy." Abby squealed running up and grabbing her. "Gibbs is it okay if she stays here till I can put her in another day care?" "Anything you need Bishop, just ask." He said and kissed my check then the baby's forehead. Leon looked around. "Get back to work." "You heard the man." Gibbs said in agreement.

~~~
Y'all I know I am taking forever to update these chapters. I am in school and doing basketball so it is hard to find time besides Midnight but thank you for your patience.