Part 13

Nick's POV:
I fell bad for Ellie. I could hear her throwing up in the bathroom. I was gonna go to hold her hair for her but she locked the door so I sighed and went to the kitchen and started to make some pancakes. Ellie walked in and it pained me to see her look like she was so sick but it definitely wasn't the first time he has seen her like this. For some reason she looked worse this time, even though she had less than usual to drink. It was weird but he shrugged it off. One part of him honestly hoped this teaches her to not drink but it even sounded rude in his own thoughts.

"Pancakes?" She looked up finally slightly smiling, making me smile. "Yes, did you want something else, I can make something else if you-" She cut me off. "No its amazing, thank you." Tony and Ziva walk out of the guest room. "Good morning." They said. "Ziva, Tony I am so sorry about my behavior last night. I was so immature. You guys shouldn't have been put to witness that." A tear went down her check. "Bishop it's okay, just take care of yourself please." Tony said pulling her in for a hug then mouthed. 'Take care of her' to me. I nodded.

Ziva and Tony left with Tali to something outside the town said they would be back later. Me and Bishop were sitting on the couch watching a movie while Olivia played on the floor with her toys. She was old enough to sit up and roll over, but she couldn't crawl, stand, walk, or let alone talk. She was a really cute baby, not surprise she was Ellie's daughter, they looked very similar. It was as if Jake's genes weren't added into the mix, besides her hair since Olivia's hair was slightly darker than Ellie's.

-

Meanwhile at the office
Gibbs and McGee were sitting in the office when all of a sudden Bishop's computer beeped. That was weird because she had it on do not disturb through NCIS so it had to be from someone outside the building. This has also not happened the whole time she was gone. Gibbs looked suspicious. McGee asked to look at it and Gibbs granted it. McGee realized it was an email from Jake. He opened the email and gasped at what he had just seen. Gibbs ran over and eyes widened he walked back over to his desk kicking the trash can.

-

Back at Ellie's house - Nick's POV:
We are sitting there my arm around her, her leaning up against my chest, Olivia happy. This felt amazing. Nothing could change this. Ellie's phone rang. Why did he have to think nothing could make that worse? That was a terrible thought? "It's a face time call from McGee." "Oh" I said getting my arm off her and just sitting normally. She answered. McGee looked like he had seen a ghost. "McGee what's wrong?" Ellie asked worry showing in her face. "Is-is Nick... With you?" I looked into the camera. "Hey McGee what's up?" "Grab Olivia and get down her right away." Gibbs yelled from behind him. "Well you heard him." McGee said then hung up. Me and Ellie grab Olivia then hop in the car and hurry to NCIS.

~~~
I was gonna keep going with this but noooo. Cliff hangers are fun :) also woah not me updating 2 days in a row😵