Part 10

Nick's POV:
We went to Ellie's house after work. She kept insisting I could go home but I was worried because of what happened with Jake. Ellie's phone rang and she went around the corner talked then came back. "Nick that was Ziva and Tony, their flight will be in tomorrow at 3. I was wondering that since their flight is during work hours. Wanna take the day off with me and do something romantic? " "What about Olivia? " Ellie smirked. "I already figured all that out. Wanna go tell Gibbs in person that we want the day off so that we can smooth out the restaurant thing?" "Sure let's go!" I said grabbing my keys.

We got out of the car, Ellie grabbed Olivia and we headed inside his house. Ellie set Olivia down on the couch and we headed to his basement. We walked in and Ellie pushed me back up the stairs. "Nick the blonde is here." She whispered. "What?!" I said a bit too loudly. "Nick, Ellie I know your up there, get down here now. " We walked down the stairs slowly. "Hey Gibbs who's the blonde?" I said and Ellie slapped my arm. "Hi I am Jacqueline Sloane, you must be 2 of the agents he always talks about." "Hi nice to meet you." We both said and shook her hand. "Well I should be heading home, goodnight Gibbs." She said and kissed his cheek. Me and Ellie looked at each other and widen our eyes. "Bye Jack."

"So what was so important you too?" "Ellie and I would like to have the day off." "Why?" He asked and I looked at Ellie. "Well Gibbs, we can't tell you exactly why but we have to pick up a family from the airport." "Okay you have Tomorrow and Friday off but don't come back next week pregnant or married." He said making us laugh. "We don't need Friday off as well Gibbs." "Just take it Bishop." "Okay Gibbs." She replied shocked. "Okay we will see you probably Monday, bye Gibbs." "Bye Gibbs" I said after Ellie. "Bye you too."

She got Olivia and we headed to the car. "Well no reason to talk about dinner that one night." "Yea your right." She said making me laugh. "Nick want me to drop you off at your house?" "No Ellie, I am gonna stay with you and Olivia." "Nick you don't have to, I can protect myself." "Ellie I have no doubt that you aren't able to but I don't know what Jake is willing to do just to get his daughter." She kept a straight face. "Nick thank you." "No problem Ellie, I will always protect you." Ellie turned around and kissed me.

Ellie's POV:
I took Olivia to her room, calmed her down gave her a bottle, and rocked her to sleep. I was in there for like 30 minutes and normally Nick would come and check on me but he didn't. Once she was asleep, I left and made my way to the couch. I walked into the living room, there were light drapped aross the walls and candles on the table. "Oh my god Nick, really?" "Am I not allowed to be romantic?" "Oh your allowed but I have never had anyone do something like this for me, especially when we have only been together 3 days." I said and he laughed. "I just wanted to make you smile like you are right now, Especially with all you have went through."

He flicked on some music, and got some drinks. We danced for a good hour and after about 6 or maybe 10, I don't remember, cocktails. We sat down on the couch. "Ellie you are so beautiful." "Shut up." I said that and pushed him down. We started to kiss ripped off each other's clothes, and next thing I know it is 4 am and I wake up on the couch to Olivia crying. Nick is naked and asleep on top of me. I tap his shoulder. "Nick get up I have to go get Olivia." He moves and I throw my clothes on and go to her. "Hey baby, don't worry mommy is here." I helped her then headed back to the couch and fell back asleep.