Part 7

Nick's POV:
Me and McGee road together to pick up Olivia, then went back his house. I was so excited to go on a date with Ellie. I got in my car and went to her house around 7. I knocked on her door and she answered wearing a beautiful light yellow dress.

"Woah you look amazing

"Woah you look amazing." I said. "Thanks, you don't look too bad either. You might wanna close your mouth before a fly flies in." She said putting her finger on my chin and closing my mouth, and walking to the car. I followed behind her and we both got in and left.

"So where are we going Nick?" "That new Italian Restaurant." "Oh okay." We arrived and sat down in a booth near the front. We talked and ate then right as we were leaving. I saw Gibbs walking up to the restaurant with a girl. "Omg Ellie look." I said pointing at them. "Oh my god is that Gibbs and who's that girl?" "I don't know, she looks really familiar. But we gotta get out of here before he sees us." She nodded and we ran out the door and since he was coming from the direction of our car we ran around the side of the building. "Do you think he saw us?" "Well who can't see someone as beautiful as you." I said and she smiled. I leaned in for a kiss and out lips met. We kissed for a second then seperated. "That running thing was kinda fun, wanna do it again?" She said getting in a running position. "Sure. 3....2....1..." And we ran. I let her win, obviously.

Ellie's POV:
The date was amazing. I was also very proud of myself because I only had one glass of wine and I was too distracted to have anything else. "So we are here." "Nick you can come in if you want." "Oh so that means-" He said rubbing is hand up my thigh and I cut him off by throwing his hand off my legs. "Don't even think about it." I said and we both laughed, and went inside.

We were sitting on the couch and Nick turned on some cheesy 90s movie. "You know Nick? I actually had an amazing time." "You know Ells, I did too." I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead. My phone rang and it was a face time call from Tony and Ziva. "Omg Nick it is Ziva and Tony. Should I answer?" "Yes of course and anyways why would they tell Gibbs." I answered the phone. "Hey Ellie.... Nick? Are you guys...?" "Yes but please don't tell Gibbs." "Of course not B, so we have a big surprise and we need your help getting to DC." I looked at Nick and smiled so widely. I love being asked for help, it makes me feel special. "Of course! I will help you get you ticket and you three can stay with me if you would like." "Are you sure you have enough room Bishop?" Ziva yelled while walking into the living room where Tony was. "Of course." "Okay well I will let you to get back to your date. Thank you so much B!" "No problem Tony." I hung up and set my phone down. I was watching the movie but I could tell that Nick was staring at me. I turned to face him. "You are so amazing Eleanor Raye Bishop." "So are you Nicholas Torres." I kissed him and he kissed back.