Part 4

Ellie's POV:
5 weeks passed and I finally found a house in DC and was able to go back to work. It was a 2 bedroom house. Small but perfect for me and my little girl named Olivia, but I have just been calling her Livy. She was so perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. It was moving day. Gibbs, McGee, Jimmy, and Torres where all on call for when the moving trucks get here. I am so glad I have them to help. I should probably get to know Torres better since we will be coworkers and partners I guess. I do miss Tony a lot and I wish I would have go to know Ziva and Tali better, but holidays are coming soon since it is August.

I laid Olivia in her stroller to sleep since her crib was in the moving truck and moments later the trucks arrived. I called Gibbs and about 20 minutes later everyone was here. They were all working and every time I tried to grab something one of them told me they have it. So it was just me sitting and eating a candy bar while watching my baby girl sleep. When I got up to try and grab something out of the moving truck again, she started to cry. I turned around and before I could make it to her, Torres grabbed her and started to comfort her. I really couldn't do anything in my own house? But it was adorable watching Torres with the baby and seeing her smile made me smile. "Uh thank you Torres." "You can call me Nick." "Okay Nick!" I said smiling and grabbing my baby girl and playing airplane with her.

After 4 hours everything was done. "I will see you at work tomorrow, right Bishop?" "Yes McGee for the 50th time." I said and we both laughed as he gave me a hug. "Oh and before I forget, Delilah might stop over later, she wants to see you and the baby." "Bye McGee." "Bye Bishop!" "Cya Bishop!" Gibbs calls walking out behind McGee. Jimmy waving and following behind. "Bye Gibbs, bye Jimmy." I turned to Nick and he was looking at me weirdly. "Goodbye Torr- Nick" "Bye Bishop!" We just stood there then we nodded and he walked out. His looks did not reflect his personality.

I heard the baby crying so I went in her room. I picked her up and comforted her and she went right back to sleep. I got up in the morning, early, made breakfast. Got Olivia a few bottles of milk made for her first day at daycare. I put her in a cute outfit my mom got her, dropped her off at daycare then went to work. At work nothing changed at all besides the people. "Heyyy Bishop!" McGee said tossing me his phone. It was a picture he took of me and the baby sleeping together on the floor while they were moving stuff in the house. "Awee please send me this!" I said tossing back the phone. "Wassup Bishop." "Oh hey Nick." We didn't have any work, just paper work unless a call came in. "Hey guys, wanna go grab drinks after work to celebrate my return?" "Yea, just us?" "Well anyone who wants to come"

Delilah offered to watch Olivia and let her stay the night and I could finally have a night of freedom. We drank, talked, and just caught up. It was really cool to talk to McGee again and getting to know Nick was great. It was finally time to leave and I rode with McGee to the bar but since my house was out of his way Nick took me home. "So how are you enjoying NCIS?" "Well I like it, I mean I have always worked for NCIS, I just did undercover work so this is a big change." "Yea I bet!" I said as we pulled into my driveway. "Uh you can come in for a little bit if you want. I got some snacks and some beers." "Well I can't say no to food and beers." We walked inside.