Part 14

This chapter is a bit longer. I did that considering I haven't updated in weeks. Also this Chapter is kinda sad, sorry!

Ellie's POV:
We walk into NCIS, and McGee is standing with Gibbs in front of my computer. "Ellie you got an email." McGee said in a worried and troubled voice.

"Who is it from?" Before anyone answered I was in front of the computer gasping at the images linked into the email. It was pictures of me and Nick um doing stuff. I was horrified, I look to Nick with nearly the same expression on his face. I lean forward to see who sent the email and grabbed a pad of sticky notes from my desk and chucked it across the room. "That stupid, lying, no good, jealous bastard he just-just-"

Nick pulled me in. I layed my head into his chest balling my eyes out. "Shhh, it's gonna be okay, he is gonna pay for what he is doing, and I won't let him hurt you or Olivia." I shot my head up. Olivia! Oh wait I forgot we left her with Abby before we came up here and I put my head back to his chest. Suddenly I felt something coming up in my mouth.

"I think I am gonna be sick." I said pushing Nick off me and running to the bathroom.

Nick's POV:
I saw the email and the images. How did he even get these? Was he stalking us? I was worried about Ellie. She was already having a hard time dealing with everything, this wouldn't help. She came out of the bathroom staring at the floor and walking back to us. "McGee I want him out of her life, what do we do?" I asked angrily.

"Well he hasn't done much yet. He could get some time for stalking and harassment but unless the jury agrees then there is no hope in that but we have to wait it out until he touches someone or attempt something."

"McGee what the hell are you talking about?" I said pointing to the computer. "Sorry to be like this but do you see these images. He has to get time for taking pictures this provocative, right?"

"Nick we are gonna have to wait to do anything I am sorry." McGee said in a sad tone.

I grabbed Bishop's hand and walked out. She wasn't saying anything the whole way to get Olivia and to the car. Abby tried to talk to her but she continued to stare off in a daze. She only slightly nodded. We got to her house. She layed Olivia down and she just went and sat on her bed staring off into space. I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. She didn't even acknowledge my presence. "Ellie I am here for you okay. I won't let him do anything to you or Olivia." I said rubbing her hand. She made no movement, no noise, only a single tear fell as she continued to stare. "Ellie are you with me?"

She turned her head, not moving her body just her face. She was crying but she made no noise, it was frightening and it really worried me. "Nick thank you but I can't do this anymore. I can't risk you getting hurt trying to protect one of us and I just need some time. I'm sorry but please just leave. I can't be with you anymore."

I stood up and looked down at her. "Ellie I am just trying to keep you safe. Ellie you don't mean this, you're just upset about what happened with Jake, can you please let me help." I said kneeling and grabbing her hands.

She stood now pulling her hands away from mine. "Nick what do you not understand? I cannot do this anymore, I just wanna be alone, me and Olivia. I can't deal with you or any man right now. I am done with this and sick of being around you right now so please get out of my house." She said yelling at me and pointing out of the door. I felt my heart break, I really cared about her.

"Wow Ellie, can you answer me one question. I already know the answer I just wanna see if you know the answer. Was any of it real? Or was I just some stupid fling to help you move on from your ex husband?" I asked while a tear fell from my eye. She stayed silent for a moment, obviously thinking then she sighed and looked down. "That's what I expected, bye Ellie."