Part 2

Ellie's POV:
I am officially on real maternity leave. Well if I stayed. 6 weeks till my baby is due and I haven't left me house in over 2 weeks. I heard that NCIS already got a replacement for me. Apparently I am not only replaceable in marriage but also at work. I have also been staying with my mom since it has been difficult finding a house at the start of summer.

Nick's POV:
I walk into work and for the first time since I joined both McGee and Tony welcomed me. We had a case, it was proving to be difficult and we are leading into problems. International problems involving Israel. For some reason this case has been making Tony like off. "What do we got?" Gibbs asks walking in with coffee. "Well we found the airplane that he was flying on but the plane mysteriously went missing 3 days ago on another flight to Israel." McGee said. "Torres anything on the bolo for the victims vehicle?" "Nothing, still missing but a Navy dock in South Carolina put out a message saying there was a mysterious car on their ship. Same make and model as the victims but the license plate was torn off." "Let's go check it out." "All of us Gibbs?" Tony asks. "No McGee stay, call me if you get anything."

We get to the car and it was definitely the victims. It was all empty besides a file sitting on the dashboard board. Tony grabs it and opens it. Inside there are about 5 pictures of an Israeli lady and in 3 pictures she is with a little girl. "Ziva?" Tony says and Gibbs runs over. "Oh my god what did Ziva get into this time?" "Wait so this is the ninja you guys always talk about? Who is that little girl with her?" They turn back to the 3 photos with the girl. "I don't know Nick but that little girl could be her sister, well besides the 30 year gap." That was the first time Tony called me by my first name, something was going on with him.

We get back to NCIS and all catch McGee up and he almost has a heart attack. Then we all work on tracking down Ziva. "Oh my god, she is still as impossible as ever to track down. Anyone got anything we can put together." McGee says. "I believe I may have something Tim." Voice says walking into the bullpen from the elevator. It was Ziva. Everyone stood there quite. "Ziver is that really you?" "Yes Jethro." She walks up to our desks. "I need your help and by the sound of it you need mine." Ziva says looking around then smiling at Tony. "Ima!" Says a little girl running up to Ziva. "Did she just say mother?" Tony asks and McGee nodds shocked. The little girl points at Tony. "Abba?" Ziva just stands there for a minute then finally answers. "Yes Tali that is Abba." McGee, Tony, and Gibbs look at each.

Tony's POV:
I walk off to the break room and sit down. I begin to tear up when an arm goes around my shoulder but I shrug it off. "Tony I am sorry I didn't tell you." "Ziva I just wish I would have known. If I did know I would have stayed helped you. We could have raised our family together." "Tony that is exactly why I didn't tell you. I needed to be alone. The only reason I even came here today is because I am finally feeling better." She grabbed my hands. "Tony I am ready if you are."