Part 3

Tony's POV:
"Tony I am ready if you are."
"Ziva what do you mean?" "Tony remember when you said that I should come home with you?" "Yes" "Well this isn't my home anymore and neither is it yours. Our home is now wherever our daughter is. How about after this case we discuss retirement with Vance and we go live our dream in a Paris Penthouse, with our little girl growing up surrounded by her family." She didn't have to say anymore I already agreed. I know Tali has only been in my life less than an hour and this is so hard to take in, but I love Ziva more than anything and am I more than happy I had a child with her instead of anyone else. I looked up at Ziva and kissed her. "Ziva I am ready." She kissed me again passionately.

Ellie's POV:
I am bored out of my mind. How did I survive in this house as a child? Leaving NCIS was a bad idea. I decided to call Vance. "Hey director" "Agent Bishop I was expecting this call. How's it going?" "I am bored, just wanted to let you know as soon as I am able, I am coming back to work." "Amazing, I can't wait to see you. Oh shit-" "What director?" "Um we have a situation here. Let me call you back." He hung up. That was weird he never hangs up on people unless it be an emergency.

Tony's POV:
Me and Ziva walk into Vance's office. He hangs up his phone being starstruck by Ziva. "Woah Agent David, I thought you were in Israel?" "Surprise!" And of course Tali runs in. "Abba!" And she runs and holds onto my leg. Vance eyes widen. "Tony, Ziva, you 2 have a child?" "Its a very long story I will explain at a Christmas dinner sometime but Tony has something he needs to discuss with you." Ziva said backing up a little bit."Director Vance, as you know I have been here for going onto 15 years. Now that I know I have a daughter and Ziva is back. I would like to retire after this case and live my life." The director smiled. "I agree agent Dinozzo."

~One week later~
A week had passed and the case was finally complete. It was finally time to leave. Everyone gave gifts and everyone was standing around saying Goodbye except Gibbs. He was the phone with somebody. He ran over really fast. "Change of plans, everyone on the next flight to Ohio." "What's up Gibbs?" "Bishop just went into labor." And at those word everyone scrambled. Me, Ziva, and Tali drove home as fast as we could and got the next fight to Bishop's city.

Ellie's POV:
"Bishop I am gonna need you to breathe." And as my mom said those words, my little baby girl was born. "Oh my god, she is so precious!" "Yes she is!" We were sitting there admiring the baby when the nurse walked up and took her for testing. "No my baby, she is all I have left, MY BABY GIRL!" "shhhh Ellie's it will be okay, she will be back." My mom said comforting me as I cried. "Mommy she was so beautiful." My mom nodded and sat down next to me.

After 2 hours my baby was brought back to me and less than 5 minutes later the whole NCIS team, the newbie, Ziva, and a little girl ran in. "Omg what the hell happened when I was gone? I see Ziva, hello an honor to meet you. Ziva's miniature twin, who I don't know. And the guy that stole my job, but he is way hotter than I expected. What is going on?" "Awe Bishop your baby is so-" Abby said but I cut her off. "No sh. Catch me up first." "Well basically Torres came and yes was filling your position but now he is taking mine because I am retiring to Paris to live with Ziva and my adorable daughter Tali that I didn't know was alive until last week." I let my mouth fall open as Tony spoke. "Oh and Bishop, Torres, Torres, Bishop." We shook hands. There was something about him that made me nervous.