Part 15

MATURE

Nick's Pov:
"So Ziva, did someone send you or were you just worried?" I asked handing her tea I just made for the both of us. I sat down on the couch next to here. I was really hoping Ellie sent her but I doubted it.

"No she didn't send me, I was worried. When I arrived home I saw you practically bolting out of the house then I went inside and Ellie was crying on the floor in her room. She took one look at me then grabbed me by my shirt and threw me out." She explains. We sat in silence for a moment. "So what happened exactly?"

I described to her what Ellie said and how she didn't want my protection and wanted to be alone. I told her that I asked Ellie if I was just a distraction from her ex husband and she didn't even bother to answer. Then I stopped, mid sentence and just stared at the floor. "what is it Nick?"

"Ziva, I feel like I can trust you to not bring this up ever again. But I know me and Ellie haven't been together very long and we have known each other for very long either-"

"You love her?" She asked me. I couldn't deny I had very strong feelings for the girl, and I wanted to protect her, but love even seemed a bit far fetched to me. Unless if I did love her? No. It has only been a little less than 2 months since she came back. I am not going to be falling in love that fast, especially with a girl who obviously can't move on from her ex husband. "Nick hello?" Ziva said snapping me out of my transe.

"Sorry I was just.... nevermind. What did you say?" I questioned only really asking because I didn't wanna answer the question.

"Nick you heard me, did you love her?"

"Love is such a strong word. Especially to describe a relationship between a guy and a girl who is still having trouble moving on from her ex husband. I will not be used as some sort of distraction or coping device and to be honest thats what I was. She became so relied on me and alcohol to relieve her pain. I will not be stooped down to the same level as alcohol. I don't want someone who is just with me for temporary healing until she finds someone she actually likes. I can't let her play with my emotions and her own like that."

"Nick..."

Nick stopped. That didn't sound like Ziva's voice but he looked up to make sure. And he was right it wasn't. Instead Ziva was staring behind him like she had seen a ghost. I turned around to see Ellie with her arms folded, mascara stained cheeks, red eyes, and staring at the ground. I jumped up fast placing my hand on her shoulder forgetting everything that happened. "Ellie," I slowly backed away as I remembered again. "What are you doing here?" I declare coldly and with the anger present in my voice.

Ellie frowned at hearing nthe tone of my voice and it made me feel kinda bad. "Nick I came to tell you that your not just some kind of distraction and definitely not a coping strategies. Nick I am over Jake, I have been for awhile. Just because I am over him doesn't mean I am over what happened or what he did to me. I have a little girl. His little girl and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me but sometimes when I look at her all I can think about is the pain he caused me. Luckily I haven't been feeling that way towards her very much anymore. After seeing those emails, I just got scared. I thought about myself, Livy, and now there was someone else I thought about as well.....you. Nick I didn't want you to get hurt, I wanted you to be safe. I know Jake will stop at nothing to get her or whatever else he wants. Nick I am sorry for trying to push you out of my life earlier, I really do care about you and I don't think of you as a distraction."

Hearing the pain she was in made my heart melt. Maybe I did love her. He would never admit it but maybe he did. "Ellie..." I trailed off, and walked to her. I wrapped my arms around her. She rested her head on my chest and cried. "I overreacted about all of this. I just didn't want to let you go. I was also scared for you, I knew if I let you go I was turning you over to the wrath of Jake. I didn't want you going through all these things alone. You mean the world to me and I can't just let you go like that."

She looked up at me. "Nick I didn't want to let you go. It was impulsive. Nick you mean the world to me as well." With that she reached up from my chest and kissed me.

"Okayyyy!!!! Well as fun and informational as this has been. I should get back home to Tony and Tali. Ellie if you wanna stay and finish this 'chat' with Nick, I will watch Livy for one night." Ziva said with a wink in no one in particulars direction. She then walked over to Ellie and wisped, "that was so cute, now go have some great make up sex." Ellie's eyes widened and slapped her in the arm."Hey! Me and Tony fight all the time, how do you think we got Tali and now I am pregnant again." Ellie busted out laughing. I was a bit confused considering they were whispering and I could only hear small hymns. And on that note Ziva winked and walked out.

[If that wasn't warning enough, I am just gonna warn y'all there is a sex scene next, I will put 🤠🤠🤠 and the ending so if you don't want to read it then you don't have to]

I turned back to Ellie. "Ellie I just want you to know-" Before I could finish Ellie grabbed my face and kissed me.

She pulled away for a moment and asked, "Was it anything important?" She said lead her kisses across my jawline.

"Not anymore" I whispered into her ear. The our lips reattached and I lifted her legs and she wrapped them around me.I carried her to my room. We kissed hard and passionately. I loved the taste of her lips, the feel of her touch. It felt better than anything. We laid there legs and arms around each other kissing. I moved my kisses down her neck to her chest where I eventually removed her shirt. She removed mine in return. Once she nibbled on my ear that was it and I practically ripped of her pants and she quickly undid my belt ripping of mine as well. We reconnected our kisses once all our clothing was discarded around the room, and it continued.

[sorry I am really bad with sex scenes lmao🤠🤠🤠]

It was an hour later and she laid in my arms staring into my eyes. "That was amazing Nick."

"you're amazing Ellie. What are we going to do, I mean when we go back to work in a few days. We won't be able to just sit around in each other's presence anymore. We will be at work then you'll go home and be with Livy." I asked laying my head on her shoulders.

"Well we'll see each other every day so I don't understand." She asked me and I shook my head as a way to say nevermind. "okay well goodnight Nick."

"good night love" I said kissing her forehead. She fell asleep pretty fast. I fell asleep not soon after.

~~~
Hey y'all this chapter definitely isn't one of my best. Sorry I haven't updated in so long, life is busy. Anyways thank you for reading!!