Part 1

Ellie's POV:
Here I was sitting in a bathroom at rest stop, backpack on door handle, and a positive pregnancy test in my hand. I tried not to freak out so I changed into work clothes and got in my car and drove to NCIS. When I walked in McGee was standing there with a candy bar. "Ellie I know how everything is bothering you and I want to help." "McGee I was fine till I realized this is the 4th day in a row that you have said this routine." He just nodded and went to his desk. "Hey Bish-" Tony said walking in with a candy bar but was interrupted by McGee shaking his head.

The day went by slowly. I wanted to go home or well at the moment my car which is currently my home. After everyone else left I went to the showers and took a shower. When I walked out I was stopped by Gibbs. "Oh uh hey Boss." "Bishop what are you doing taking a shower here at 9pm." "Uh my water pipe broke at my house." I lied, he knew. "Ellie I was leaving and when I walked past your car I couldn't help but notice the backpack, suit case, and blankets and pillows spread out. Are you living in your car?" "Yes, Jake kicked me out and I didn't wanna bother anyone by staying with them but luckily I am going to check out a house tomorrow." "Bishop you can stay at my place." I shook my head no. He slapped me in the head. "I am not taking no for answer, let's go." And I grabbed my stuff and we left.

On the car ride to his house I was debating if I wanted to tell Jake about the baby. I knew he would want to be apart of their life and I didn't want him to be.

~4 months later~
I am 6 months into my pregnancy. I still haven't told anyone except my brothers and parents. Me and Jake's divorce is finally finalized. And I am so sick of everything that has changed in my life but here I was walking into Director Vance's office about to change my life again.

"Agent Bishop, how may I help you." "I would like to go on maternity leave." He spit his coffee. "Oh my god Bishop I had no clue, how far along are you?" "6 months." "Um that doesn't fit the maximum maternity leave days in DC." "I know but I am asking for a favor." He stood up. "Agent Bishop! Go home! You are officially on maternity leave, but since you haven't, and I am doing you a favor, I get to tell the team and Gibbs." I nodded even though I was nervous Gibbs would kill him, if my brothers haven't already.

Gibbs POV:
After I found out about Bishop's pregnancy, I wanted to kill Jake but I didn't, for her. It had been 2 weeks with her on 'maternity leave.' I walked into the bullpen. Vance was standing with a short male. Hispanic. He looked like a crazy motorcycle rider. "Agent Gibbs this man will be apart of your team for now, Agent Nicholas Torres." Vance said and I shook Torres' hand and nodded. Tony walked up with his usually tough exterior to the people he doesn't really like. "Hello Nicholas, I am Special Agent Anthony Dinozzo." "You can call me Nick." "Okay Nicholas." Tony said walking away. I sat down at my desk, Vance left and Nick had a conversation with McGee.

"Hey uh McGee, is it always like this?" "Call me Tim and no they just have to get used to the fact you are sitting in that desk." Nick tilted his head. "Who sat in this desk before me?" "Well 10 years ago Kate did but she died. Then there was Ziva but she left and we still don't know where she is. Then the one they are upset about now is Ellie, she left on maternity leave.... 2 months early." "What happened that she would do that?" McGee shook his finger. "Nothing I can share but let's just say she got pregnant with her ex-husband's baby but didn't find out till after she found out he was having an affair." McGee said telling Nick pretty much everything and it made me laugh to hear him still being the oblivious McGee he was back when Tony and Ziva were having a thing. I shook it off and went back to work.

•sorry it goes really fast just trying to get kind of an intro