Part 8

Ellie's POV:
I woke up in Nick's arms and it felt amazing. I looked at the time and it was already 6:30. "Nick come on we have to get Olivia then go to work." He looked up. "Good morning Baby." "Good morning Nick, now let's go." We got ready and left. We picked up Olivia and many questions from McGee and Delilah. We dropped her off at daycare then went to work. All of a sudden once we got out of the car at work Jake ran up to us. "jake what are you doing here?" "Jake?!" Nick said looking at us surprised. "Ellie why didn't you tell me I had a child. You are supposed to fucking tell the child's father. I deserved to know and your bitch-ass didn't tell me. I think you should just-" "Woah Jake shut up. You have no right to talk to her like that, she can choose to tell you or not. Now I think you should go away and leave her alone." Nick said stepping in between me and Jake. "Yeah, well I am not going anywhere." Nick punched him and Jake fell to the floor. Nick grabbed my hand and we ran inside head quarters.

We ran into the squad room and McGee looked at how out of breath we were and questioned. "What happened to you guys?" "Jake is outside. He came yelling at Ellie and I punched him." "You did WHAT? Nick he is going to sue you." And like clock work in comes Gibbs. "Who is gonna sue Nick?" "Boss Jake was here and started yelling at Ellie and Nick punched him." Gibbs looked around and raised his eye brows. "Um first of all were you with Ellie as a continuation of your date? Second of all is that some of a b*tch still out there?" Nick's eyes widen. "How did you know about the date?" Gibbs walked to the window and smirked. "You seriously think I didn't see you two trying to run and get out of my sight." I was being so quiet. I was in shock, I was scared. For my life. Oh my god Olivia. "OLIVIA?! WE HAVE TO GO GET HER! HE MIGHT KNOW WHERE SHE IS." I yelled. Nick looked at Gibbs and he nodded then rolled his eyes. Nick grabbed his keys and we both ran to the car.