Chapter Three - Now

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here. I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this:  spotted at Grand Central, Bags in hand, Serena Van Der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our 'it'girl mysteriously disappeared for  quote 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for me Melanie91 sent proof. Thank's for the photo Mel.

I read the blast as I stood in Waldorf Home a local gathering of parents and children alike before school starts.

"Oh deep joy." I sigh, feeling the storm brewing. I had well kept in the loop of what was happening via my friends and Gossip Girl. Serena vanished without so much as a goodbye, which hurt Blair and I but more Blair.

Spotted Lonely Boy: Can't believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was. Everyone knows Serena and everyone is talking. Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks? Sure, they're BFFs but we always thought Blair's boyfriend Nate, had a thing for Serena. Better lock it down, B.

I headed over to my brother who was sat with Is and Kati. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me." they didn't move "Scram, underlings." that moved them. I huffed, sometimes being bossy was the only way to speak with others.

"Nathaniel want to go out for some air." He made the gesture to spoke and I scowled at him.

"Chuck are you forgetting you promised to escort me home. Neither one of you is smoking... Not until I've left anyway." Nate was dragged away by Blair

"Having Fun sis?" Chuck wondered draping his arm around me and kissing my head.

"Nope but suprisingly I'm okay with that. Have you heard? Serena's back in town, she was just spotted at Grand Central."

"Good things were getting Dull around here" He commented  as the scotch glass he was holding was removed from his grasps by a scowling Arissa.

"Miss Rose. Miss Serena is here." Chuck smirked and stood up. He held out his hand for me to take which I did and followed suit.

"Hey S." I gave her a small smile

"Rosie." she gave me a hug "You look well. Look, I'll catch up with you later okay?" she jogged down the stairs leaving the party. I stumbled slightly holding my head as a wave of dizziness washed over me.

"Sis?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Just woozy all of a sudden."He held on to me keeping me steady.

"Arissa." he called and she came over "I think it's time my sister went home. I will call Arthur to drive you back."

"Aren't you coming?" I wondered

"Another time. "

"Come Miss Rose." She escorted me outside. Arthur was already waiting outside and I was bundled into the back and taken home. The door opened and Arthur helped me out while Arissa came around.

"Thank you Arthur." I gave him a grateful lopsided smile.

"Anytime Miss Rose."

"Hold the door please!" Arissa called to the man and two teens in front of us. The man did so as I was walked inside. I wobbled

"Whoa easy there." the man commented "Need some help?"

"Thank you." Arissa replied gratefully

"Here let me. Dad." I felt seriously woozy. The doctors said it might happen with the meds I take. I was swooped up into a pair of arms and my head lolled to the shoulder of the person that carried me

"Thank you, uh third floor."

"Does she need a doctor." I vaguely heard a feminine voice

"No, she'll be fine. Some rest and she'll be right as rain. Here we are, ugh follow me. There." I was laid down and I groaned.

"Thank you Ugh...." I didn't catch the reply as I was surrounded by darkness