Chapter Eleven - Bluff Your Way

The following Friday at Lunch I met with the others in the courtyard

The following Friday at Lunch I met with the others in the courtyard. Blair was already talking to Serena and Jenny.

"Oh Rosie, there you are, the event of the fall my little soiree." She beamed ah her annual sleepover.

"I will not be in attendance. As much as I love your sleepovers. I'm not gonna push a good streak. But you have a waiting list right, girls coming at the bit for a glimpse into the inner circle."

"I guess. But it's not the same without you guys there." she pouted

"I know but, Blair you agreed to help me, me going to this annual 'soirée involves what I'm actively avoiding." I reply

"Oh and S, good look with the whole date thing. Jenny pretty as ever." I compliment

"Thanks." the smile and I leave.

--------

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello."

"Rosalie, it's Lily Van Der Woodsen." I sat up properly.

"Mrs van Der Woodsen. Hi, what can I do for you?" I asked

"I was informed that you know Dan Humphrey, I was wondering if I can have his number. I need to get in touch with Serena, she's left her phone here."

"I don't feel comfortable giving you it. But I can get a message too him."

"I understand. Can you just tell him to call his father, he know's what is going on." She informed me.

"I will do that now. Night Mrs V" I hug up and texted Dan.

To Dan- 911. Call ur Dad Now! Ask about Mrs VDW.

From Dan- OK

--------

-3rd Person-

Arissa was working on her laptop when there was a soft knock on the door. Confused Arissa stood and opened it.

"Mr Chuck, what are you doing here so late? Your sister is already asleep." She told him.

"I figured as much, I just wanted to check up on her. Just a moment." she sighed but let him pass, Chuck walked through and opened his sisters door, there she slept soundly without a problem in the world. Chuck let out a heavy breath and closed the door.

"Thank you Arissa. I do worry for her you know."

"Miss Rose is a strong young woman that can give anything or anyone a run for their money." Chuck smiled

"Don't I know it. You have a good evening." He was in and out within a few minutes but he was settled knowing his sister was safe.