Chapter Fourteen - Advice

I knocked ferociously on the Humphrey's door

I knocked ferociously on the Humphrey's door. Till someone opened it, It was Dan. Oh I'm so glad he answered it would have been awkward if Rufus or Jenny opened the door

"You know know you might do something to my door and yourself if you keep knocking like that." he stated

"Grab your things we're going for coffee." i tell him with no explanation

"Actually I'm meeting Serena."

"Dan, I did something stupid and I need my friend right now." He must have seen how serious it was from my expression. he grabbed his things.

"Bye." we left and grabbed coffee "Okay what happened?"

"I kissed Nate." he stopped dead in his tracks

"Wait, what?"

"It wasn't on purpose, he thought I was someone else and he started saying all this stuff, then he kissed me and I kissed back." I explained leaving out the part about Serena I know I should have but then that is a whole story and off topic.

"Oh my god." he breathed

"I know, if it was anyone else I would have found it funny, the thrill of the game and all but he's one of my best guy friends, he's dating my best friend and he's my brothers best friend. But even when I knew it was him I couldn't help myself." I continued in my rambling explanation.

"Does he know it was you?" Dan wondered and well I don't know

"No clue, I ran away. If anyone else finds out I'm screwed. It's one thing to kiss someone else, but him. I broke several different kind of codes." I freak the fuck out.

"So who did he think it was?"

"I don't know, he slurred that part." I lied. I could hardly tell him it was Serena, I'm not that cruel.

"What do I even do, we go to the same school he and my brother are practically attached to the hip? And what's worse is he will want to talk about it when I would rather forget it." I groan in frustration, why did this have to happen to me of all people.

"Do you like him? Like more than a friend. Why would you even kiss him back?" he questioned

"I had a crush years ago, but he rejected me for obvious reasons. And it was like I was that girl again." I admitted, I couldn't help it, i just did it and then, ugh fuck my life.

"Oh Rosie."

"I didn't know who else to talk to. My brother would freak, Blair would be pissed, Serena would be a hypocrite and judge me. You can judge me but in a honest fashion." I rant

"I don't even know what to say, I don't do the girl talk." he replied as we sat down on a bench.

"Just give it to me straight. Am I the worst friend ever?" he sighed