Chapter Twenty Five - Sucked into Bad Situations

How do I manage to get myself dragged into bad situations

How do I manage to get myself dragged into bad situations. Oh I know it can all be explained in one name.

Chuck

"You are an ass, brother. Why did you bring me here, this is the worst place you could have brought me on one of our twin bonding nights." It was a tradition every few months we would spend a whole 24 hours together. Just being siblings and no drama.

"Relax sis, you've got this." he smirked

"Spending time at a pool with our fellow classmates who are drinking and smoking, you're a dip shit." I whacked my hand around his head "You do know that I'm on your watch if we're found out you'll be the one in trouble not me for leading your sister astray."

"There is a swimming pool, think of it as strengthening you muscles after a hard Christmas." something clicked in my head. I don't know why I didn't realised it sooner

"You knew he was going to proposed didn't you? Admit it you blind sided your own sister."

"And disappoint him of your epic reaction. Of course." I glared at him "Rose he's happy with her."

"Bite me." I snip at him. he sighs

"My darling sister. I told him you wouldn't like it, you already have a turbulent friendship with Serena and know of Lily's promiscuity." he stated

"You warned him." I folded my arms and he came down from the lifeguard chair

"I did."

"But you didn't warn me? Chuck I thought I was your favourite." I pout he bopped my nose

"You are but what would have changed you still would have blown up, besides I'm your brother he's our father. Not my job."

"Take care of this please, I'm going for a swim and then I'm going home." I gave him my necklace and I jumped into the pool

"Hey there." I was pulled into a chest, well Nate's chest

"Nathaniel, I thought you'd be whooing Blair after your trip escapades with my brother." I turned around and held onto him.

"Nathaniel watch were those hands are going, that's my sister." Chuck glowered at him

"You got it." Nate called back

"Don't be a sour puss, Chuck." I laughed "It's only Nathaniel." I dipped down letting go of him and pulled him under then swam away I push myself up and out I was laughing

"Got you!" He followed me out

"You did." there was scream we looked over, someone had an accident. Nate and I jumped in swimming over and grabbing the boy.

"Help!" I called as we brought him over to the side. A group helped pull him out

"Someone call him an ambulance." i pushed myself out and leant over Andrew, who was unconscious I checked his pulse.

"No pulse." I stated and started compressions and mouth to mouth.

------

Most of the kids that were at the pool had been pulled in the following Monday. I was one of them.

"Thanks to the cell phone somebody left behind we've got plenty of evidence of who was at that party." Mr Presscott started as pictures played on the screen, there was one of Nate and I for a second.

"Lucky for you Andrew Collins is gonna be fine. Unlucky for you we need to hold somebody responsible. Ms Queller?" Our New Head mistress stood in front of us.

"Hello. I'm Ms Queller the new headmistress at Constance. It's unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances. But I look forward getting to know each and every one of you. I've already talked to your parents, at least those I could reach and look forward to reading your personal essays. ten thousand words describing how you came to be on school property after hours using alcohol and drugs where a fellow student almost died. In other words what the hell is wrong with you." I covered my face and shrank in my seat "I'll also be conducting one to one interviews until I discover who broke into the pool and initiated the party. That person will be expelled. If that person is not identified then you'll all face expulsion."

"Miss Rosalie Bass." I looked up "Please follow me, the rest of you are dismissed." I turn to my brother who gives me a nod. I grab my bag and follow her.

------

"Rosie." Chuck called

"Leave me alone Chuck." I walked towards the front of the school

"Rosie wait." he pulled me backwards and saw my teary eyes "What did you say?"

"What could I say Chuck? My brother took me to an illegal party where there was drink and drugs, where a boy almost died, when he was supposed to be having a relaxing and easy night in with his sister? I didn't need to. She know's my history, she talked to our father."

"Rose. We didn't know this was going to happen."

"I knew nothing, you said you were taking me some place awesome and different. You take your recovery alcoholic and addict sister to a  party filled with the stuff and no adult chaperone. Those were the terms that we all agreed to Chuck. Now let go." I seethed at him

"You could have left, you know."

"I should have." I walk out of the grounds

"Where are you going?!"

"Home, where I can't get into anymore trouble. Taxi!" One pulled up and I got in.