Chapter Ten - Prize Fight

Dan and I were walking back to the apartments

Dan and I were walking back to the apartments. He had just dropped Jenny off and we bumped in on my way to get Pizza.

"So Pizza for brunch."

"Girl thing cravings." he ahh "I found it on one of my walks a while back, their meat feat is something else.

"Dan! Rosie Hi!" We stopped and looked across the street. Serena was there waving.

"Uh you go ahead. I'm too hormonal to be dealing with anyone else right now. Besides I have a feeling the she devil will pop out any moment" I told him. I was alright with Serena but I read Gossip Girl and she and Blair were back on good terms and I had a feeling the she devil was around.

"You sure?"

"Yes, totally. I will catch up with you later." He nods and crosses the street. I give a small wave to Serena and carry on.

------------

I was sprawled out on the sofa when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" The door opened and in walked Dan and Jenny.

"Hey."

"Hey" they replied

"You'll never guess what just happened, I just called Serena to hang out." Dan told me sitting on the arm of the sofa. I sat up.

"Cool, where you going?" I wonder

"The Sunshine, what are you doing?" Dan and Jenny move to sit down on opposite chairs

"I am vegetating, and planning revenge on Blair." I reply none of them were satisfactory at the moment.

"Revenge isn't that what go you three into this mess in the first place.?" Jenny questioned

"Kind of. But when me and Blair are at war it's kind of an eye for an eye. It doesn't last, like how she fucked up I do something as equally as fucked up only better and it's tied until the next battle."

"Your world is intense." Dan commented

"Meh it's been worse. Besides its better to have a prize fight than an all out war. There is actually an ending in sight. But be careful with Serena. I love her but she can be a little flakey so just keep those high hopes to a healthy standard." I warn him

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you think I'd be any good at learning guitar?" I randomly questioned

"Guitar really?"

"I've been encouraged to get a hobby. Idle hands and all that." I told him "I know I have a lot of studying to do but What do you think."

"Sure, why don't I ask my Dad, he plays." I grin

"You are awesome Dan Humphrey"

--------------------