Training

The next day, Bakugou and I walked into class and took our seats.

"Hey, Aisaka." Deku said walking up to me.

"Hey." I said looking up at him and giving him a smile.

"Is Mr. Aizawa going to be here?" he asked holding on to the straps of his backpack.

"I don't know." I frowned looking down at my lap.

"Even if he doesn't show up I'm sure he's doing fine!" Deku reassured me as he placed his hand on my shoulder which made me look up at him. I saw him smiling at me so I smiled back. He took his hand off my shoulder and walked over to his desk.

The rest of the class started talking about the USJ attack, however I didn't want to talk about it. But I tried to talk with my class about it and remain positive.

All of a sudden the door opened and we all turned our heads and there he was, my dad.

"Morning class." he mumbled through the bandages that covered his entire face.

"Oh my god." I whispered out.

"Mr. Aizawa! What are you doing here?!" my class asked in unison.

"Mr. Aizawa, I'm glad you're ok!" Iida said as he raised up his hand.

"You call that ok?" Uraraka said looking a bit worried. My dad slowly walked over to the front of the class.

"My well being is irrelevant. What's important is that your fight isn't over with." my dad said.

"Our fight?" I heard Bakugou ask.

"The U.A Sports Festival is about to start." my dad announced.

"Yes!" Kirishima exclaimed as he leaned forward his seat. "Let's go kick some ass!" he exclaimed.

"Wait a second." Kaminari said pushing Kirishima's face away.

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside." Jiro pointed out.

"They could all attack once we're all in the same place." Ojiro stated.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show the situation's been handled and our school is now safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years." my dad pointed out.

~Lunchtime~

"So the Sports Festival sounds fun, you gonna train?" I asked Bakugou who was leaning back in his seat with his feet up on his desk.

"Tch, of course I will. I need to show these morons who's the best." he said giving me a smug look.

"Right, well I'm gonna go with Mina and Uraraka, bye." I said getting up from my seat.

"Bye." Bakugou mumbled.

I walked out of the class and saw Mina standing with Jiro and Yaoyorozu.

"Hey where is Uraraka?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Oh she's over with Midoryia and Iida I think." Mina said looking over towards me.

"Oh ok, well that's fine. I don't want to pull her away from them so let's go get lunch." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah let's go! I'm starving." Jiro said as she began walking ahead of us. We all followed behind her and got lunch.

"So are you guys excited for the U.A Sports Festival?" Yaoyorozu asked as she ate some of her homemade lunch.