Todoroki vs Aisaka

After Todoroki won, it was my turn.

"I guess it's a rematch since you beat me at the sports festival." I smirked out as I put my hands on my hips.

"Yes I suppose so." Todoroki responded. I walked towards Todoroki who was standing in the middle of the gym.

"Go! " Deku shouted.

I shot a blast towards Todoroki but he just ended up blocking it with an ice wall.

"Ugh damn you Todo." I mumbled under my breath. I flew up to try and get an air strike on him.

I shot my blasts down towards him while I dove down. He blocked my blasts with an ice shield. His ice eventually broke due to the impact of my blasts.

One of my blasts finally got him. I landed in front of him and pinned him down while he was still on the ground.

Finally I put him into an arm bar and slowly leaned back. He tapped out and I won.

"HELL YA! " I said overly excited as I let go and got up.

"Good job Aisaka. " Todoroki said as he got up.

"Thanks Todo! You did great! " I said as I gave him a high five.

"Wow Aisaka! You did really well!" Deku said with stars in his eyes.

"Oh thanks Deku! You did really good too!" I said as all of us began leaving the gym.

"Oi! There you are!" I heard a voice say. I looked around and saw Katsuki.

"Oh hey. What's up?" I said as I approached him. Todoroki and Deku waved me goodbye as they both walked off. I waved back and then looked at Katsuki.

"Can we talk?" Katsuki said in a serious tone. My heart suck into my stomach when I heard him say that.

"Y-yeah, sure. Is everything ok?" I asking sounding a little worried.

"Here let's sit down over here." He said pointing to a bench. We both walked over and sat down.

"So what is it that you wanna talk about?"

"Us, I feel like we're busy all the time with training to be a hero that it gets in the way of us being together."

"Katsuki, even though we are training to be heroes, we see each other everyday, we train together everyday. Hell if you want we can sneak into each other's dorms at night if you want."

"You idiot, what if we get caught?"

"I can fly, 'idiot' that way I can just fly up to your balcony."

"Fine. Just don't get caught tonight."

"Wait! Tonight?"

"Well yeah just to try it out."

"Alright fine fine. We should probably head back before my dad gets mad."

Both of us got up and walked back the dorms. It was pretty late, and mostly everyone was off to bed, so we went back to our dorms.

Pretty boy <3: get over here before i change my mind

Me: alright i'm coming relax