The Dance

~Night Before the dance~

Me, Mina, and Jiro came over to my house to plan out what we were gonna wear.

"Man I'm so excited for tomorrow night. Did anyone get asked out?" Jiro asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"No, I wish though!" Mina pouted as she crossed her arms.

"What about you Aisaka?" Jiro asked while looking at me who had my head down and was thinking about Katuski the entire time.

"Aisaka!" Mina said waving her hand in my face, snapping me back to reality.

"Oh sorry just got distracted." I nervously laughed out.

"You were thinking about Bakugou weren't you?" Mina asked as she tilted her head.

"Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about breaking up with him. It was so stupid of me and now he wants space." I replied, fiddling with my hands.

"Hey, if he needs space, then give him some. Then maybe he'll come around and get back with you." Jiro said with a small smile as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I know. I just wish I didn't end it. God what was I thinking!?" I said trying to hold back tears.

"I have an idea. What if we made you look super hot for the dance, then we you arrive to the dance and Bakugou sees you, he'll be all flustered and blushing and he'll want you back." Mina said with a big smile.

"Yeah! Then you two could slow dance together." Jiro added.

"I guess it's worth a shot." I said smiling a little to give myself hope.

~Night of the Dance~

The time finally came and I got ready with Mina and Jiro.

We all got into a limo that took us to the school

We all got into a limo that took us to the school. We all walked out and began heading into the gym where the dance was being held. I could feel myself get nervous. I opened the gym doors and we all walked in.

I looked around and saw Katsuki staring straight at me with a stunned look on his face.

~Bakugou POV~

I heard the doors opened and turned my head to see who it was. It was Kireina, she looked so fucking stunning. I knew we weren't together, but it felt like I fell in love with her again.

Damn it why do you do this to me?

I wanted to go up to her and say something, but it could've been hella awkward so I didn't.

~Aisaka POV~

He just kept on staring at me as I walked in, which made me really flustered. I walked past him and walked over to Jiro and Mina who were at the food bar.

"I see Bakugou staring at you." Mina playfully said as she nudged my arm with her elbow.

"Yeah, I just hope he says something to me." I replied back. I grabbed a cookie from the food bar and ate it. As I began eating it, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, approached me.

That looks like that jerk from the sports festival.

"Woah! I thought there were just snacks here, not a full meal such as yourself." he said smirking at me as he poured a cup of punch. I looked at him dumbfounded then looked over towards Mina and Jiro who looked they were gonna lose it.

"Listen, buddy, I'm flattered, but I'm not interested." I replied.

"Whatever." he muttered as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and then my eyes landed on Katsuki, who I caught staring at me, then quickly looked the other way. I smiled as I looked at him get a little flustered.

"Hey I have an idea!" Mina said with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked looking over to her. She just ignored me and walked over to the DJ, aka Present Mic.

"Don't ignore me!" I shouted towards her. She walked back towards me with a smile on her face.

"You'll thank me." she said walking next to me.

"Alrighty peeps! Looks like it's time for a slow dance now. So grab a partner and sway to the music." Present Mic said into a microphone.

I looked over towards Mina, knowing exactly what her intensions where.

"I get it know." I mumbled as I crossed my arms.

"Looky looky. It's Bakugou!" Mina excitedly whispered towards me. I looked ahead and saw him approach me. He held out his hand towards me.

"Dance with me." he said with a small smile. I took his hand and he brought me out into the middle of the dance floor.

He held my waist with both hands as I placed my hands on his shoulders. We swayed to the song that was playing, Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. We gazed into each other's eyes still swaying to the song.

"I missed you dumbass."

"I missed you too. I was so stupid to break up with you. I'll never do it again."

"Yeah you were stupid, but if you promise that it doesn't happen again, I'll forgive you."

"I promise." I said giving him a smile.

"I forgive you, dumbass." he said leaning in for a kiss. He placed his lips on mine and I kissed back. This kiss was more passionate than our previous kisses. As we kissed I grabbed his face as he pulled me in by my waist.

Then we pulled away and I moved my hands back towards his shoulders.

"I love you." he mumbled as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." I said, turning my head to kiss his cheek.

After I got to slow dance with Katsuki, I headed back towards Mina and Jiro who were waiting for me.

"Didn't you guys dance with anyone?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Yeah we both did." Mina said with a proud look on her face.

"Who?" I asked.

"I danced with Kiri and Jiro danced with Kaminari." she said nudging Jiro's arm.

"Awwww! Really?!" I asked with excitement.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal though." Jiro mumbled, looking away to hide the fact that she was blushing. I smiled, knowing that she had some sort of interest in him.

"So, you and Bakugou together?" Mina smirked out.

"Yeah I guess so." I replied looking over in Bakugou's direction.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you!" Mina squealed as she gave me a big hug. I chuckled a little and hugged her back.