First day at U.A

It was finally April which was when school started. I was pretty excited and just a little nervous. My dad offered to drive me to school but I insisted that I wanted to walk. As I was walking to school, I passed Bakugou's house and saw him walking out the front door.

I looked over to him and smiled. He stared at me and looked me up and down as blush appeared on his face. I didn't think too much of it and ignored it.

"So are you nervous?" I asked as he continued to stare at me as he walked next to me.

"Not even a little bit." he smirked out as he raised his eyes up to look at my face.

Was he checking me out?

"I'm a little nervous but I'm mostly excited." I said as I looked ahead. "Wait what classroom did you get?" I asked looking over at him.

"Class 1-A. What about you?" he asked still staring at me.

"Wow! That's the same class I got!" I said as a huge smile grew across my face. He gave me a small smile and finally took his eyes off me.

When we got to school, we walked into class and took are assigned seats. I was in the seat in front of Bakugou. Bakugou slouched in his seat and put his feet up on his desk. I turned around and began making small talk with him, but then we were interrupted by a boy with glasses charging towards Bakugou.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" the boy with glasses demanded as he stood next to Bakugou.

"Huh?" Bakugou smirked out.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you kretain!"

"You're kidding me right! Your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" Bakugou said still smirking.

"Let's start over I'm Tenya Iida from the Somay Private Academy." Iida said more calmly now.

"Somay huh? You must think you're better than me? I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one." Bakugou said with a smug look on his face. Iida gasped.

"You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?" Iida asked shocked. Bakugou scoffed and looked away. Then we heard the door open. We all turned our heads and saw Deku standing in the doorway.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Uh Hi." Deku said nervously as he looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida." Iida said as he walked over to Deku. I turned my head towards Bakugou who looked pissed.

"How the hell did he get in? I thought you said he didn't have a quirk?" I asked looking confused and a little upset. Bakugou looked at me angrily.

"He doesn't. So how?" he said as he turned his head back to look at Deku. I turned my head aswell to look at Deku.

"It pisses me off that he got in." Bakugou said as he slammed his fist on his desk. I looked over at him.

"Chill out, I'm sure there is a logical explanation for this." I said trying to calm him down.

"Tch whatever." Bakugou said as he took his feet off his desk and rested his chin on his hand.

"Hello I'm Shouta Aizawa, your teacher." My dad said as he walked into the classroom. I turned my head and saw my dad standing in the doorway.

"Right let's get to it." my dad said as he dug through his sleeping bad and pulled out what seemed to be a gym uniform. "Put these on and head outside." he said holding up the uniform.