Fight Training

The next day, I woke up, got dressed, and headed out the door. As I was walking to school, I saw Bakugou. To my surprise he was waiting outside his house for me.

Once we both arrived at school, we took our seats and waited for class to start. After lunch, all of us went back to homeroom.

"I AM, HERE!" All Might shouted out. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" He exclaimed as he stood in the doorway. The whole classed gasped in awe. All Might marched up to stand in front of the chalkboard.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A High. Think of it as Heroing 101. Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro! Let's get right to it! This is what we'll do today...COMBAT TRAINING!" All Might exclaimed as held a card up in the air that read, "Battle"

"Fight training!" Bakugou said with a big devilish smile on his face.

"But one of the keys to being a hero isssss LOOKING GOOD!" All Might exclaimed as he pointed to columns coming out of the wall. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before school started."

The whole class cheered.

"Man I can't wait to try on my costume." I said as I tried to contain my excitement.

"Get suited up and then meet me at training ground beta!" All Might said with his usual grin.

"Yes sir!" The class said in unison. I got up and grabbed the case with my seat number on it, then I headed over to the girl's locker rooms and began putting it on.

"Woah! That costume looks so cool!" a girl named Mina exclaimed as she pointed at me. I turned my head to look at her.

(Here's the pic of what her costume looks like!)"Thanks! Yours looks really cool too!" I said as I gave her a smile

"Thanks! Yours looks really cool too!" I said as I gave her a smile. She smiled back and walked up to me. She put her arm around my shoulder.

"Let's walk out there looking like the baddest bitches!" Mina smirked out.

"Hell yeah!" I said with a smirk, as I put my arm around her shoulder as well. Mina and I strutted into ground beta, looking proud. I looked around and saw the boys were already here. A few boys turned their heads and looked at Mina and I. I looked over and saw Bakugou turned around, with his arms crossed.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Huh? Oh it's yo-" He said as he turned around. His eyes were wide and he looked me up and down as blush appeared on his face.

"Wow! Your costume looks sick!" I said as I looked him up and down. He began blushing even more.

"Yeah." He said as he glanced away.

"You guys look so cool!" All Might exclaimed. We all turned our attention towards him. "Now let's get started, you bunch of newbies!"

All Might explained that we would be training inside, and that we would be put into teams of two, the heroes and the villains would battle against each other. After All Might explained everything, we all got put into pairs. I got paired up with a girl named Yaoyorozu. We were on Team C.

The first ones to go were Team D and Team A. Team A was Deku and Uraraka, and Team D was Iida and Bakugou. All Might told the rest of us to go into the monitoring room to watch the fight. After a few teams went, it was me and Yaoyorozu's turn.

We were the villains and we were going up against Team G, Kaminari and Jiro. Yaoyorozu began using her quirk to make metal beams, which she placed around the weapon to protect it.

"Should I go down and see where they are?" I asked.

"No, Jiro can use her quirk to hear even the smallest of noises. It'd be best to stay put." She suggested.

"But I can fly." I pointed out. She looked towards me and nodded her head.

"Ok, but try and stay out of sight." She said with a small smile. I nodded my head and floated off the ground. I hovered down a couple floors and then spotted them heading my way.

"Yaoyorozu, I see them, but they don't seem to notice me. They are on the third floor." I whispered as I talked to her through the earpiece in my ear.

"Ok Aisaka, be careful." She replied back.

"I will." I whispered as I nodded my head. I peaked behind a corner and saw them still headed towards me.

I should do a surprise attack.

Once they got to the corner I was behind, I blasted them which caused them to fly backwards. I stopped flying and landed on my feet. Kaminari went over to Jiro to see if she was ok. He helped her up and then Kaminari activated his quirk. He charged towards me to try and electrocute me with one hand. I held out my hand and blasted him backwards.

I looked around and saw that Jiro was gone.

"What the?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Behind you." I heard Jiro say from behind. I turned around and Jiro punched my face, causing me to stumble back a little. She saw I was caught off guard and she pushed me down to the floor and got out the tape to try and capture me. As I was about to get up, Kaminari pinned me to the floor, pinning my hands by my head.

"Jiro, now!" Kaminari yelled out as he turned his head to look at Jiro. I activated my quirk and used my hand (even though it was pinned to ground) to aim a blast at Kaminari. He fell backwards and I quickly flew up above them. I took out my tape and placed it around Jiro and Kaminari in a flash.

"The villains win!" All Might exclaimed through the ear pieces.

"Yes!" I said as held my fist in the air.

"Aw damnit! Everyone is uber talented." Kaminari whined as he got up off the floor. I walked up to Kaminari and held out my hand.

"Good job." I said with a warm smile. He blushed a bit and shook my hand.

"Thanks you too!" He said with a huge smile as he let go of my hand.

"You're pretty good." I heard Jiro say. I turned my head towards her and smiled.

"Thanks! You both actually did really well!" I exclaimed.

"Good job Aisaka!" Yaoyorozu said over the earpiece.

"Thanks!" I said holding my hand to my earpiece to talk to Yaoyorozu.

After school was done I was walking out of school when I saw Bakugou.

"Hey Bakugou!" I said as I ran up to him. He said nothing. "Hey, is everything ok? I noticed you seemed a bit different after your fight with Deku." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He tensed up.

"Don't touch me." He said angrily as he jerked his shoulder, causing my hand to let go.

"Bakugou? What's wrong you can tell me." I said with concern. He turned around and I saw tears in his eyes which caused me to gasp.

"IT'S THAT DAMN BASTARD'S FAULT! HE TRICKED ME INTO THINKING HE DIDN'T HAVE A QUIRK!" He yelled out in anger as tears continued to fall down his face.

"Oh. So you feel betrayed. I know how that feels." I said looking down as I thought about my real parents.

"Huh?" he asked confused. "What the hell do you mean?" he asked, a bit more calm now.

"Mr. Aizawa isn't my real dad. My real parents abandoned me to continue their jobs as pros." I confessed as I felt myself tear up. I looked up at him and wiped my tears.

"Just let me know if you wanna talk." I said as I walked away.