Memories

The next day we all took the midterms which was having to defeat a UA staff member with a teammate. I got Kaminari, we somehow won. After battling with the UA staff, Aizawa announced that in a week we'd be having a school dance, and then a few weeks after that, would be training camp.

I was walking home when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Bakugou with his head hanging low. I sighed and looked back ahead of me and kept on walking. I kept on walking then I heard yelling.

"AISAKA! There you are!" I heard Mina yell out. I stopped to turn around and saw Mina running towards me.

"What is it?" I asked as she stopped in front of me and began panting.

"Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima want you to come to the arcade with us." she said out of breath.

"Who?" I asked not knowing who Kirishima and Sero were.

"Oh right, Kirishima is the guy with red spiky hair and Sero is the guy with black hair." she said catching her breath.

"Oh right. I keep forgetting." I mumbled with an apologetic expression on my face.

"It's ok! Now are you coming?" she asked with a smile, hoping I'd say yes.

"Yeah sure why not." I said smiling back at her.

"Yay! Let's go!" she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind her.

Once we got to the arcade, I immediately noticed it looked familiar.

"Hey this place looks familiar." I pointed out as we got coins to play the games.

"What did you say!" Mina asked in shock.

"I said this place seems familiar." I repeated.

"Dude! That's because you've been hear before!" Mina said getting excited.

"Really? I can't really remember it bu- WAIT I REMEMBER NOW!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I can't believe it!" she smiled out giving me a tight hug. "Do you remember everything?" she asked pulling away from the hug.

"Not everything. Some things are coming back to me though."

"Like what?" she asked jumping up and down in excitement.

"Like when we went skinny dipping and when I came here with Baku-" I said as my smile faded away.

"What?" she asked looking worried now.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. I broke up with Katsuki." I said in a sad tone.

"WHAT! IS THAT WHY HE'S BEEN SO UPSET?" Mina yelled out shocked.

"Yeah it is. Now that I'm starting to remember everything, I'm gaining my feelings back for Katuski." I said in a soft sad tone.

"Call him." Mina said with a warm smile on her face.

"Are you sure, you and the boys won't mind." I asked. She looked over and saw them playing a game, laughing and being idiots, which made her giggle.

"I think they'll be fine." she said looking back over at me. I smiled at her and walked out of the arcade to call Katsuki.

"What the hell do you want?" he asked angrily.

"I just wanted to tell you that I remember now." I said.

"And why the hell do you think I would care?"

"Well now that I remember, I've gained my feelings for you again." I said hoping he'd take me back.

"You really think I'm just gonna fucking take you back after what happened? Hell no! I need space." he said before hanging up. I felt so upset with myself. I could feel tears fill up in my eyes.

God I'm a fucking idiot.

I pulled myself together and walked back inside the arcade. I walked around for a bit and found Mina playing a Dance Dance Revolution game. She was really good, so I decided to challenge her next round. I also needed to get my mind off of Katsuki.

After we all left the arcade, I got home and told my dad the news. He was very relieved and happy. He told me I had a lot to train for. Especially since training camp was a few weeks away.