Rainy Day

That Friday, after school, it rained all day. I was really happy considering I love the rain. It might be a little strange to hear that since I obtain my power from star energy, and clouds make it harder for me to obtain that energy. However, I love the rain a lot. 

I went outside and stood in the rain, tasting it with my tongue, stomping in puddles, and flying in the rain. I've been asked a lot why I'm able to fly since flying would count as a quirk, and I already have one. Well my mother can actually can fly since she's able to manipulate nitrogen, and since the human body contains nitrogen, she manipulates it, making her fly. And since the air is 78% nitrogen, it makes this possible. 

That's what my biological dad told me when I went to visit him once. I was a bit curious and asked him about it and so he told me. I thought it was pretty interesting to learn about. 

As I was flying through the air, feeling the cold rain and air hit my face, I heard someone call out it me. I stopped in the air and looked down. On the ground I saw Uraraka and Mina. I flew down and landed in front of them. 

"What's up guys?" I asked. 

"Girl, it's cold and raining, and all you have on is your uniform!" Mina exclaimed. 

"Yeah, aren't you cold? Do you need me to get you a coat?" Uraraka asked. Both of them wore coats and were holding umbrellas unlike me. 

"Haha, I'm fine! I'd do this all the time without a coat. I'm used to it by now so I'm ok." I said with a smile. 

"Girl, you're gonna catch a cold!" Mina exclaimed. 

"Guys, seriously I'm fine. If I do get cold I'll come back inside." I said giving them a reassuring smile. They both looked at each other and sighed. 

"Alright, but don't blame me if you get a cold." Mina said as she and Uraraka walked back inside the dorms. I chuckled to myself and flew back in the air. A few minutes went by and I saw Tsu walk outside. 

"Hey Tsu!" I yelled out. I waved to her, she looked up and waved back, giving me the sweetest smile. 

"Aren't you cold? Ribbit." she yelled out. 

"No I'm ok! I'm used to it!" I yelled out. I saw her smile again and walk away. I continued flying in the air, feeling the cold rain hit my face. I flew up high in the air and then dove straight down, but before I hit the ground I swooped up in the air. I loved that feeling of adrenaline when I did that. I landed on the ground and decided to take a break. I sat down on a nearby bench and looked up at sky and felt the rain hit my face. 

"Aisaka?" I heard a voice asked. I quickly turned my head and saw Todo with a coat and umbrella. 

"Oh hey! What's up?" I asked with a smile. 

"I was just going to train a little at the gym here. What are doing out here with no coat? Aren't you cold?" he asked.

"Oh no, I'm not cold." 

"Are you sure? It's quite cold outside, you could get sick." 

"Yeah, but I'll be ok. You don't have to worry about me Todo." I said with a smile. 

"Would you care to train with me then? You don't have to if you don't wish to." he said turning his head away. 

"Of course I would! I love training with you Todo!" I said smiling. A slight coat of blush covered my cheeks. 

"You...You do?" he asked looking back at me. He seemed to be in shock. 

"Yeah you're really strong and skilled, so training with you is really fun. It always brings me a fun challenge." I admitted. 

"Thank you. I love training with you too." he said with a small smile. 

Both of us headed to the school gym and trained there. Todoroki won, I was a little disappointed I lost, but I was proud of him for winning. After all, he was a worthy opponent. 

We walked out of the gym and I got hit with a cold wind. I shivered and crossed my arms to keep myself warm. I would've used my quirk to warm myself up but the clouds were blocking the way for me to obtain my power. I tried to warm myself up with my quirk, but it was no use. I had used up all my power training with Todo and training at school. 

Todoroki noticed I was cold and wrapped his arm around me. I felt his left side heat up a little. He brought the umbrella so it was directly under the both of us. 

"Are you warmer now?" he asked.

"Uh yeah. Thanks Todo!" I said feeling my face get a little hot. 

"Maybe going to the ice rink tomorrow wouldn't be a good idea." Todoroki blurted out. 

"What! No we can still go! You don't have to worry about me." I said trying to convince Todoroki that it was still a good idea. 

"But I'm worried you'll catch a cold. Especially since you didn't wear a coat today." 

"I'll be alright I promise." 

"Alright then, if you insist." 

I felt so warm up against Todoroki's left side. I appreciated the fact that he was trying to make sure I was warm. I snuggled up against his left side a little as we continued walking and I felt his arm squeeze slightly around my neck, keeping me closer. 

We finally made it to the dorms and I was still slightly cold. 

"Are you still cold?" he asked. He closed his umbrella and set it down by the door. 

"Just a little." 

"Here's my coat to keep you warm." He took his coat off and handed it to me. I took and put it on. It was so soft and warm. It even smelled like him. 

"Thanks Todo! I'll give it back to you once I'm done using it." I said walking off as I waved to him. 

I went to my room and plopped on my bed. I turned my head and noticed something shiny on my desk. I got up and went over to see what it was. It was the promise ring Bakugou gave to me. After we broke up I took it off, but never gave it back to him. I did leave his hoodie at his door though. 

"I should probably give this back." I sighed out. I picked it up and brought it with me to his room. Bakugou was always in his room, probably studying or moping. Who cares. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. 

"WHAT!?" I heard him yell through the door. 

"Calm down will you? I need to give you something." I yelled back. His door swung wide open. 

"The fuck do you want?" He seemed pissed that I was there. 

"I'm here to give you this back." I said holding out the ring. "I thought I'd give it back since I don't need it." 

He looked at me and then at the ring with a sad, disappointed look. He took the ring and looked away. 

"Thanks." he said in a low tone. 

"No problem." I said with a small smile trying to cheer him up. He looked at me and made a "Tch"

"Is that all?" he asked sounding a bit annoyed. 

"Oh yeah that's all." 

"Then why the hell are you still here?" 

"Ok jeez! I'll leave!" I said rolling my eyes and walking away. 

~Bakugou POV~

I noticed she was wearing Icy-hot's coat. Not like I really cared, but I could tell she likes him. He obviously likes her back. 

 Damn why do I care so much? I've been beating myself up lately since I didn't take her friend request. I wanted to be her friend at least if we couldn't be together. It took me a while to convince myself that that's the way things should be. It was hard though, I will admit. 

I wanna try and see if she still wants to be friends at least, but I'll try another time.