Training Camp

The day finally came for training camp. All of us were really excited and couldn't wait to get going. Once all of us got on the bus, I sat down at a seat next to a window.

"Don't mind if I do." I heard Mineta say as he climbed into the seat next to mine.

"Oh hell no." I said as I kicked him off his seat. Then I turned my head to look out the window and then felt a presence sit next me.

"Mineta, I swear to go-" I said turning my head and then realizing it was Katsuki. "Oh it's you." I said letting out a small smile.

"Want me to beat that grape bastard up?" he asked pounding his fist into his palm. I let out a soft chuckle and looked back out towards the window.

"Nah, It's fine. I can take care of him myself." I said as propped up my elbow against the window to rest my head on my hand.

"You seem tired." he pointed out.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night since I was so excited about camp." I said as I let out a yawn.

"Then sleep on the way to camp, idiot."

I turned my head towards him and let out a sigh.

"Fine, I guess I should get some rest." I said resting my head against the window and shutting my eyes.

"Idiot! Rest your head on my shoulder, it's more comfortable that way." he grumbled.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him as I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense up a bit, but then he relaxed once I closed my eyes.

..

I woke up to Katuski tapping my shoulder.

"Wake up dumbass, we're getting off." he said as I took my head off his shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and followed behind Katuski who was walking off the bus. All of our class gathered outside at what seemed to be a rest stop.

All of a sudden a car showed up and two females in cat outfits stepped out. They both introduced themselves as The Wild Wild Pussycats. My dad explained that these were the pro heroes we'd be working with.

One of them pointed out into wilderness to show us where the training camp was located.

"Uh then why did we stop all the way up here instead?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that." Asui pointed out.

"That can't be right." Sato said nervously.

"Um back on the bus, quick, let's go." Sero said heading over to the bus.

"Good idea. Load up." Kaminari said following Sero.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning, if you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon." Mandalay said with a smug look on her face.

All of us then rushed towards the bus.

Did they really think we'd get a break?

Knowing my dad, I had a feeling something like this would happen, so I wasn't surprised. Good thing I took a nap.

Pixie-bob quickly jumped in front of everyone heading towards the bus and used her quirk to manipulate the ground to send us to the bottom of the cliff.

"Damn it, I'm all dirty." I said dusting myself off. Suddenly I heard growling and look back and saw a huge beast.

"Heh, this is gonna be a piece of cake." I smirked out as I activated my quirk.