Hanging with Friends

The next day at school, we got to choose a class rep. At first it was Yaoyorozu and Deku, but then Deku nominated Iida as class rep when Iida calmed everyone down since there was a panic. Apparently the press was able to get passed the gates which caused a security breach. It was a little scary but I was able to remain calm, unlike everyone else.

After school, Mina and Jiro walked me home. I was in the living room about do some homework when I got a message. I looked at my phone and I got a message from Sero.

Sero: Hey do u wanna go to the arcade with me, kirishima, mina, and kaminari?

Aisaka: Sure! let me finish my hw first

Sero: ok meet us at the park near the school

Aisaka: ok I will

I set my phone down and began on my homework, which thankfully wasn't that much.

"Hey dad? Is it ok if I hang out with some friends?" I asked as I walked into his room.

"Yes, but be careful. And where will you be going?" he asked looking up from his desk and turning his head towards me.

"I'll just be at the park near the school and then we're going to the arcade down the street."

"Alright, you may go. Just remember don't do anything foolish." he said as he looked back down at some papers on his desk.

"Yes sir." I said as I nodded my head and walked out of his room. I got on some shoes and headed out the door with a wallet and my phone in a small purse. I decided to fly there since it'd be more fun and relaxing. As I arrived near the park, I saw them below on the ground entering the park.

I landed in front of them causing them to yelp.

"Sorry did I scare you guys?" I said as turned around, giving them an apologetic smile.

"I forgot you can fly." Kirishima said as he pointed to me. I chuckled a little bit.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked as I looked around the darkened park.

"Well Kaminari said there was lake here, and he wanted to swim in it." Kirishima admitted as he rubbed the back of his head.

"I can swim with the ducks!" Kaminari pointed out with a smile on his face. All of us looked at him and laughed.

"It'd be real bad if you accidently activated your quirk in the water though." Sero pointed out, laughing.

"Pffft! Please I have total control over my quirk."Kaminari smirked out as he took off his shirt. "Who's gonna join me?" Kaminari asked as he ran ahead of us towards the lake.

"Why not?" Kirishima said as he also began taking his shirt off. Kirishima took off after Kaminari who was already in the lake.

"Man I was gonna invite Jiro, but she said she was busy." Mina frowned as she looked at her phone.

"It's fine. We can hang out with her tomorrow or something." I said as I patted her back and smiled at her. She looked over at me and smiled back.

"Those two look they're having fun." Sero remarked as he looked ahead at Kaminari and Kirishima who were splashing in the water. "I think I'll join them." he said as he took off his shirt and ran towards the lake.

"You guys are going to get your shorts wet!" I yelled at them.

"So what?" Kaminari yelled back.

"Aren't we going to go the arcade?" I asked raising my voice.

"We can just skinny dip then!" Kirishima yelled back at me. I felt blush form across my face.