Saving Katsuki

After that night, I couldn't sleep. I stayed up crying the whole night just wishing that I was there with him. I didn't get much sleep, so during those last few days I was very tired.

I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said in a sad tone. My dad opened the door and walked in.

"Get up." he said in a stern tone.

"But whyyy." I complained.

"You can't be sulking all day like this, besides we are gathering up pros to save him. We'll get him, don't worry." my dad said kneeling down to my eye level since I was still in bed.

"I'm just worried that they've done something to him." I said looking out towards my window.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. Well I've gotta go, I'm joining up with All Might and Endeavor and other pros today to save Bakugou." he said as he kissed my forehead and turned to leave. "Don't do anything stupid." he said closing my door.

"Yeah, love you too." I muttered. I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand and scrolled through Instagram, looking at Bakugou's account.

Ugh what the hell am I doing?

I stopped scrolling through Instagram and set my phone back down. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Who the heck could that be?" I whispered to myself as I got out of bed. I headed downstairs looked through the peep hole in the door.

What is he doing here?

I opened the door and Todoroki stood in the door way.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see if you're alright. May I come in?"

"Yeah sure." I said as I let him in.

"Why didn't you come to check on Midoriya?" he asked looking back at me.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't feeling good enough to go. I feel bad now." I said lowering my head.

"It's ok. I'll tell Midoriya you didn't feel good."

"Thanks." I said lifting up my head and smiling at him.

"Just so you're aware, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Midoryia, Iida and myself, are planning on rescuing Bakugou."

"Really?!" I said with excitement as I hugged Todoroki. "Thank you so much!" I heard him let out a soft chuckle as he hugged me back.

"My pleasure."

"But my dad and some pros are also planning on saving him." I said pulling away from the hug.

"I am aware, I heard my father talk about it to my siblings. That's why we will try and be stealthy."

"Oh that makes sense." There was a long pause of silence. "Hey Todo?"

"Yes?"

"Um where'd you get that scar? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to answer if you don't want to I was just curious."

"It's fine, I'll explain." he led me towards the couches and sat down.

"When I was younger, my father would abuse me and would push my limits to train once I manifested my quirk. My mother was very upset by this and couldn't stand to look at him. My left side reminded her of my father, so she burned my left eye with a pot of boiling water." he explained as he looked at his lap.

"Oh my god, that's awful. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's all in the past now. What about your parents, I heard that you were adopted." he remarked looking up at me.