Plan Boom Boom (Part 1)

I felt so out of place right now. 

Every person here was wearing a fancy suit or a fancy dress while I'm over here dressed in my player skin I use in gmod. People were just staring at me like I'm some hobo which to be fair I don't blame them after all this is a party for Gods and for their highest ranked person and I'm over here with no familia or God. I just pull out my phone and play some Angry Birds cause why not might as well game before I find out who the mysterious person is. 

I was sitting at some bench while enjoying some angry birds while the others were talking and probably ignore me. 

But it got dead silent. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I looked up to see this extremely buff guy and this woman staring at me. 

Oryx: "Ummm hi." 

???: "Greetings Oryx, my name is Freya and this is Ottar. 

The one girl said and I was getting thot vibes but something was wrong. SHE HAD A HIGHER THOT LEVEL THAN ISHTAR. I was scared at this point but decided to hide it for my own safety but that means one thing, she probably sent me that letter. How I know well that's something called guessing till I'm right.

Oryx: "I assume you sent me that." 

Ottar quickly cover my whole face with his big ass hands 

Freya: "We'll discuss this in my room after the party."

She said putting sway into her hips which raised a lot of alarms cause I was only 17 and this lady may look like she's in her 20's but I know damn well that she is way more older than that.

Then just like that they just left to talk to some other people. 

Oryx: "Ok that just happen." 

I just went resumed back into the angry birds grind trying to beat every level.  People were staring at me though which made me feel extremely anxious but hey. They might be just jealous at my swag. 

(20 mins later.)

I was still playing my game when I saw that someone was infront of me. I look to see Ishtar, she was wearing less lewdish clothes but still the thot levels were off the chart. 

Ishtar: "So we meet again Oryx." 

Oryx: "Shit." 

I was waiting for her to yell at me but she didn't. She was just staring at me with oh no. 

She horny as hell. 

She got up to my ear. 

Ishtar: "I see why Freya wants you but I will beat her." 

She whispered in my ear, making me shiver in fear.

Ishtar: "But I have other tings to worry about." 

She said walking back to the crowd. At that point I felt uncomfortable and I really, really want to leave but that Freya thot wanted me to to stay.

Oryx: "Fuck this I'm leaving."

I said to myself heading back to my house to get some sleep and try to forget about this day but when I reach the door Ottar was blocking my way. 

Oryx: "Excuse me." 

When I tried to pass him he would just block the direction I was about to go there. We kept on doing this for a minute straight till I stared at the entrance of the balcony. 

Oryx: "My guy, my guy you must be a idiot." 

He just gave me a look of confusion and well I started to run to the balcony. I looked back and I noticed he was chasing me but I was faster, way faster. I made it to the railing and he had a look of fear. 

Ottar: "DON'T JUMP ORYX." 

I just stood on the railing looking at Ottar and the growing crowd. 

Oryx: "You see mate, I'll be fine watch this." 

Then I jumped and well I landed gmod ragdoll style. I could still move may arms, head, everything but 2 things. MY LEGS. I look at my legs to see the bones sticking out. 

Oryx: "I LIVE, I LIVE MISS ME BEING PART OF THIS STUPID KIDDY FIGHT!"

I started to crawl to my base to fix up my legs but I was starting to get tired. 

Oryx "Fuck." 

I mutter to myself still crawling as fast as possible, escaping fate and will, a thot war. I was making some good distance too while somehow passing which I can assume is Freya's minions looking for me.

I was starting to get tired but there was someone in front of me. I tilt my head up to see this girl.

Then I passed out, too tired and weak to go on.