Home?

(Nobody's Pov)

Cocos were everywhere in the Apollo mansion, destroying and well causing mayhem. Apollo himself along with the last of his familia can't handle the raw power of the chicken. For Oryx he was just watching from a safe distance. By safe distance I mean him reclining while sipping some lemonade. 

Oryx: "Shortest anime arc I've ever seen." 

He drop his glass and started to head back towards the mansion to find any survivors. Only survivor Oryx could find was Apollo. Apollo with only underwear on and he was lying on his bed. Poor bastard died to the chickens. 

Oryx just walked home but only to see something odd. Freya along with somewhere around like 15 to 20  adventures were at his base shouting for Oryx to come out.

Oryx: "Da fuck." 

They all just stared at him before rushing at him. It caught Oryx off guard and before he could start fighting he got pinned down. 

Freya started to walk towards him with some sort of scroll. 

Freya: "My dear Oryx, I truly wished you could live but you are interfering with my plans."

She started to do some weird chant thing and it made Oryx extremely tired. 

(Oryx's Pov)

I woke up and noticed that i was at my pc. I guess I was that tired. I turned off my Pc and went to bed. Maybe I'll watch some Jojo after i get some good sleep.

(Nobody's Pov)

The Purple Hand was and the Green Hand were watching Freya and her familia going home. And they weren't having that, after all Oryx was required for their plan. The Purple hand pulled out what seem to be a a skull with strange carvings into it. The Hand quickly crushed it. A Portal that was a red opened. 

???: "Well my sister, It looks like we have to go looking for him again." 

???: "Sadly, I still fail to see why we can't just reset the world." 

???: "Cause My dear sister, it'll just take too long for me to start things up again without you going overboard.

???: ".......true."

(If you think this story is over it isn't, im doing the same thing that iambread is doing with his gmod series)