Plan Boom Boom (Part 2)

(Oryx's Pov)

It has been 3 days since this incident and now I can't go into public without being swarmed. Some people call me a God while others fear me and it sucks. I just want to live life normally. At least they don't know where me and Artemis live so we're good. Speaking about her apparently she told me that like every God and Goddess want me to join their familias . Artemis says she has a plan to have that pressure off if my back.

That plan is too investigate the Ishtar place because apparently since Artemis can feel magic things that I can't explain but in summary she thinks that Ishtar is about to do something illegal and I can expose her so I can get the attention away from me. So that was I was going to do but with one more extra step.

Blow it up. Why you ask well because why not.

(Ishtar's Place)

Sneaky boy hours. So far only thing I am currently finding useless things and wait a minute. I us my giga brain to remember that I found that one dagger in some tower so I'll just head to there and.

???: "YOU THERE!?" 

I looked at my left to see some huge, fat, ugly frog like female waddling straight towards me. 

Oryx: "NAW BYE!?" 

I yelled running like never before. I heard that creature call for help by by now I was long gone but I'm lost. I look around to see a few houses that looked Japanese but I decide to ignore it and continue on. I was walking for a bit until I felt myself get dragged into some building.  

I'm currently laying on my back while some fox lady was pinning me down.

Strangely she didn't have any thot levels

Strangely she didn't have any thot levels. WAIT! THE WHOLESOME LEVEL IS CRAZY!? I felt my heart pounding like crazy. What which craft is this. You see reason why I'm all anti thot and woman in the first place was because of my crazy mom and sisters. Don't get me wrong I love my mom and 7 older sisters just my god they fit in the yandere chart.

Ever since my dad left the family when I was 1 years old My mom and sisters became crazy protective of me to the point where later on in life I was forced to do online school and I literally couldn't make friends in real life. They made my real life social life hell but my virtual life is the only thing keeping me from being alone.  

So when a Wholesome levels go off the charts then that means I can trust this female, this ability goes along with men too. 

Oryx: "Umm umm hi." 

???: "Hi."

The fox girl responded panting like well a fox. Wait, oh no, she finna try and fuck me but also wait. I feel something powerful from her, like some source of energy. Something I can't really describe but I know what it is. 

I do a quick jab to her neck to pass her out. Maybe just maybe she has the answers needed get Ishtar in trouble.

I quickly pick her put her on my back and started run back to home. Odd isn't, all of the times I truly think about my life is now of all times, why not the past. Am I truly a actual person when shit like this happen. Am I truly a lost cause, was it my family, or was it me and the fear to change and fight or the reason why I'm loving it here is the escape of my previous life, then why do I want to go back to it? I can't think of stuff like this, I must take her back home, I'll get my true feelings out soon, mission comes first.

(Timeskip)

I was sitting on my bed thinking. Why of all time was I think those thoughts, it could be in relation with the investigation. But I'm too depressed from those thoughts I got from earlier. Whatever I'm going to sleep and sleep this off. 

(Nobody's POV)

Artemis: "So that's why my only family member is so depressed."

???: "Yes, you must destroy that dagger." 

Artemis: "So be it then." 

Artemis looks at the dagger before handing it to the the fox woman.

Artemis: "Then destroy this abomination."

The fox lady closed her eyes and squeezed the dagger before it shatters completely. 

Artemis: "Thank you Haruhime. I mean it, now I'll keep my part of the deal" 

She said starting to tear up a little. Oryx was the only person who Artemis as a person, not a god nor royalty but as a friend. In her first time in years she didn't feel alone but filled of happiness. For the first time in her life, somebody taught her love. 

(Morning. Oryx's POV)

I was doing the sleep. It was good ass sleep until I felt a boob.  I quickly open my eyes to see Artemis sleeping on my bed, cuddling me.

Oryx: (Insert anime girl screaming.)