The Shortest Adventure Ever

(Oryx's Pov)

Oryx: "I want to die."

I said as my ass is in some luxurious room. At least the bed is comfy though so I guess It won't be that bad. 

I guess I should give context on why and how I got to this situation in the first place. It all go downs to three reasons. One apparently I'm a general in some Familia or something. Two, apparently I'm the most powerful adventurer in this Isekai world. Then lastly apparently this is like a take 2 cause I guess I was like the only member of this weird thing called a familia which was led by this goddess named Artemis, apparently she is also someone I used to know. 

 But I know damn well that's a load of bs and here's why. If I did all of that then I would've remembered so case closed. Like on God it's not like I got amnesia anyways.

Artemis: "ORYX I'M BACK!?"

Artemis yelled as she jumped on the bed, sitting right next to me.

She started to talk about how her day was going and so forth while I was stuck in my own head. Apparently she is like extremely cold towards like any other person besides me. Only reason why I know this was because was some maid was complaining really loudly yesterday outside of the bedroom door.

Artemis: "Anyways since I can't find any magic to help you remember I'm going to let you go."

As soon as she said that I started to run some where. I don't know where but my little friend is trying to show me something. No get your mind out of the ditch, no I'm not horny and no It's not my joystick it's my brain. After explaining you people about that, I was in some treasury that was filled with god, weapons, armor and much more random items. But there it was, My physic gun and my tool gun.

(insert le troll face.)

I quickly grab my things and started to run but I realized that I was back at that same bedroom again.

Oryx: "Holdup." 

I was so confused, I saw that my epic gamer gmod stuff were on the floor next to a wardrobe that was straight in my point of view.  I got up, confused on how I got back here until I looked down at my leg because I felt something like extremely soft touching my leg. 

Oryx: "Da fuck.bruhpg."

There was a light blue piece of cloth tied to my leg.

Artemis: "Just let me explain ok." 

I turn my head towards the door to see Artemis standing there, her back leaning against the door. 

Artemis: "There's a reason why I'm doing this you know."

She said calmly as she let out a huge sigh.

Artemis: "A goddess named Freya is going to be after your soul, she will do everything to kidnap you and brainwash you into her servant."