Ah Shit Here We Go Again

(Oryx's Pov)

I was sitting on a tree stump pissed off beyond my mind. Reason should be simple enough. I GOT THE ISEKAI TREATMENT. Tears of the mega depression was kicking in. At this point my life will be filled with "adventure, and the worst of all, a haram." My body instantly rumbled at the mention of that nasty word.

Oryx: "Time to be serious tho."

I said out loud to myself as I thought of a way to get my fatass back home. Wait, in most isekai cases the main character after using the power of bullshit to beat some demon or dragon motherfucker they can somehow go home. So if I do that then I can go home, forget this ever happen and enjoy my now previous life. 

Oryx: "Now where is the city where I will try and not kill myself." 

I once again said out loud as I got off of my stumpy seat. But as soon as I got up I felt a sharp pain on my left shoulder. I look at my shoulder to see a javelin impaling my shoulder.

Oryx: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!?"

I screamed out in pain as I was trying my hardest to pull it out. Every time I did it was slowly coming out until I did one massive push full pushed it out. Out of no where I felt the pain disappear. I can't even be bothered to try to find how and why it did that so I'm gonna ignore it and continue with my day. But as soon as I started to head to some random direction I heard some shouting.

Oryx: "If I ignore it, it won't happen."

I said to myself as I started to walk again. First I noticed now was that I was laying down on the ground, with a huge headache. I just can't do it anymore man, I just wanna go home right now and just sleep.

(???'s Pov)

Finally. After 12 days of looking for the general I have found him. Shame that I mistake him as some thug. I hope that he stays asleep when we reach back to base. I put him on my back and start to walk back to my horse. I just hope that nothing bad happens to me. 

As I walked to the spot where my horse is but I noticed that my horse is not there.

???: "Fuck."