The invitation to Thot House

I would've easily destroyed those simps that chased me but I didn't want to be in prison and have everyone in the word to beat me up. At least I'm safe in my base so that's a win. Decided while I wait for the storm of simps to calm down i'm going to play some Minecraft. 

(Timeskip to Nighty Night time)

I was on my bed about to sleep after a hard day of playing Minecraft till I heard the door bell rang. (Keep in min Oryx is still wearing the same clothes like a nerd)

Oryx: "Who dares enter my swamp." 

I said to myself walking towards the front door. When I open the front door I come across A THOT.

I was about to quickly close the door on her but her foot blocked the door from closing

Oryx: "Shit.png" 

???: "That's awfully rude of you."

I was sweating bullets at this point. This lady thot level was so high that i'm pretty sure it can power the whole world. 

???: "Listen here cutie I would let myself get in and dominate you in the bed but my goddess wants you to meet her at her castle." 

Oryx: "O-O-Ok mam."

I'm even more scared. This lady is gonna make me lose the v. Wait I can pull off i'm a minor card if she tries her thot ways at me. 

???: "Here's the address sweetie." 

She handed me the sheet of paper that had it's location. Wait again, the "entertainment district" oh God.

???: "Well cutie I must head off but when we see each other again I want to see your face cause I want to see if it matches with that cute voice of yours." 

The Thot seductively said winking at me before closing my door. I'm so boned because I know damn well that if I don't go there's a high chance of my base going thanos snap mode.

Oryx: "May God please help my ass." 

Thankfully for Oryx his prayer would be answer. By a different thot.