Thot Queen

I was  walking at night at the place name the Red Light District and I must say this is super scary. Women keep on trying to get in my pants which I'm not going to lose my epic score streak. As always however I always win and epicly avoid losing the all the scorestreaks I have from not getting the smoochies. 

(Timeskip)

I made it. I finally made it to thot castle and my God is it scary. There were like a dozen of lewd looking amazons escorting me to the god ishtar. 

The whole time every amazon was just staring at me with lust in their eyes. The walk was awful until we reach the hall I see this woman on some throne with some buff guy.

Oryx: gulp.mp4 

Ishtar: "Do you know why I called you?" 

I was sweating hard in my helmet.

Oryx: "No." 

Ishtar: "Then let me explain why I called you. First I was pissed when you insulted me a couple of days ago." 

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. 

Ishtar: "Then one of my servants found out about your power." 

I'm fucked I'm fucked I'm fucked I'm fucked I'm fucked 

 Ishtar: "That power to create anything and for this I want you to be my husband." 

My brain was on meltdown mode. A thot has proposed to me. Oh hell no. 

Ishtar: "and together we can." 

I already started running for my dear life. Miss me being married to a thot. At first I thought i was making good distance till I see a bunch of crazy females and some ugly ass toad chasing me. 

(Timeskip)

 I didn't know where I was at this point. I thought I was at the exit and first thing I know is that I'm in some room at a tower, at least there was no women nearby. I look around to see nothing but a weapon's case on a wooden night table. In it there is a knife.