Plan Boom Boom (Final)

(Oryx's POV)

Me and Artemis were just sitting on my bed while she was talking about what why I was getting the mega depression.

Oryx: "So what you're saying was that the dagger was the reason that I was all depressed. 

Artemis: "Yes." 

Oryx: "I see, but last question." 

Artemis: "Ya." 

Oryx: "Why were you sleeping on my bed." 

I wasn't even pissed if anything I'm curious on why she even slept on my bed. But her face which is all red could  mean one thing, SHE HAD THE THOT THOUGHTS!? 

Artemis: "Because well, I-i." 

Before she finished she quickly ran out of my room. 

Oryx: "Ok." 

Not sure what just happened right there but I decided to ignore it.

(Timeskip)

I just got done getting the details for my last mission against Ishtar. Apparently there going to be a huge ass secret invasion into her territory by every major familia anytime soon for like breaking like 100 divine laws or something, so what I'm going to do is blow the whole place up while Ishtar is gone for the ultra lols. 

I just made it to the place and I just started placing the bombs everywhere including the tower which is last. 

After the final bomb placement on the tower which was on some weird flat circle thing which is outside the tower.  I was about to leave when frog lady and Aisha walk in on me along with some other women. 

Oryx: "Shit.png" 

Frog lady: "Looks like the little god is trespassing here once again."

She wink and me while disgustingly licking her lips. I shivered cartoon styled Aisha  just looked at her with disgust.  The other women surrounded me, Aisha, Frog lady.

Artemis told me that Aisha is must more dangerous than Frog women due to her fighting style. 

Anyways without any question I pull out my epic swag skyrim sword that basically makes it impossible to fight back and holding the button that makes this place go boom boom. 

Before I could make a epic jojo reference Aisha and frog lady charged at me starting the fight. Well a easy win for me cause as soon as I hit Aisha she was caught in a infinite stagger with each hit I do. Only reason she could dodge was do due frog lady starting to help her. Good news for me though I got some well placed hits on Aisha so she is pretty weak right now but this frog was pissing me of.