The Base

I was wondering around this huge city at this point, looking for a place to stay. lucky for me I found a old church. Big brain mode activate. I quickly went inside just to see it all destroyed. I check the basement to see it all destroyed as well. 

trollface.avi 

I began to spawn bunch of crazy things like a infinite soda vending machine along with a bunch of crazy weapons like the red death from Destiny to the the screaming gun from borderlands. All in all pimping out my now epic basement. Now to do the the actual church. 

I started to replace the old walls with walls similar to how it would've looked if it well wasn't so ancient. Then I activated my ultra brain, I coated the walls and turning them to gold and I spawned me a throne made out of Pepsi cans with the seat being a nice comfy pink cushion. The rest is simple things like cleaning up small stuff and adding some top secret rooms. 

I step out of the church and look at my masterpiece. 

Oryx: "Beautiful, It's enough to bring a tear to my eye." 

The more I look at  my base the more I realized that it needs a sign to show that it's mine. I decided to use the oryx symbol from destiny since well you we both got the same epic name so I placed it on the big ass church door. 

I nodded my work of art and decided to sleep on my new bed

???'s pov

sadly for Oryx his little stunt that he did cause him too have some unwarranted attention from 2 certain goddesses.