Building that wall

Be me vibing while playing some gmod but all of a sudden my ass gets sent to a isekai world but hey at least I got my trusty toolgun with me. 

Oryx: wait a minute if I have my tool gun the. 

Oryx quickly spawned a mirror and looked at himself.

Oryx: "LETS GOOO." 

I did a little dance until i got a little tired then I realized. I was in a small village, people were looking at me and i just spawned something in. Shit. 

People started to surround me and start to worship me like i'm some god. 

Villager: "Are you here to save us from the bandit's." 

I was about to make some bs up

Oryx: "Ummmmm yes." 

So me being a big brain spawned a physic gun and well started to make indestructible walls around the village. 

(30 mins later)

I finished my masterpiece, I basically built a wall that wound make Trump blush. The wall was made out of stone and i set it to indestructible thanks for me setting it to undestroyable then added portal turrets on the top like a lot of turrets. then most of all I made every house in the Village have a toilet and plumbing cause miss me with pooping in a toilet bs. The villagers on the other hand were worshipping me like  I'm some hero.

Villigar: "THANK YOU ZEUS YOU STILL REMEMBER US." 

VIlliger2: "THANK YOU HERA THANK YOU."

(hours later.)

Somehow just somehow i manage to escape the village. Those people were weird as fuck, they tried to get me to marry the chieftains daughter which she looked ok, not ugly but not hot. Thanks to my ability anti thot I manage to escaped and have been running for hours at this point. Then I see it, a huge city and it looked like a day walk. Welp time for another walkathon.