Bar Time

(Nobody's Pov)

Oryx, Artemis and the 2 new members of the familia are eating pizza while discussing about doing huge publicity boost aka going into the dungeon. Oryx didn't care due to the fact it was just him going in because well, he was op as fuck.

After there little talk Oryx decided it would be the best time to go get drunk because well, two women just became part of the familia so he just needs to drink away. He was thankful that the operation boom boom worked because now people don't even bat a eye at him now instead they talk about who blew up the Ishtar's place.

Once he made it to The Hostess of Fertility he went inside. Everybody was too busy with their own conversations to even noticed that Oryx entered. He took a seat taking in all that happened. Oryx realized that he never wanted to escape this worl. As if this world was the only purpose for him. But bad news for Oryx this was just a start of a clusterfuck with this world being a start. He quickly shook his head to stop the mega depression when he sees some catgirl waitress being groped by 4 really drunk bastards.

Oryx: "Fuck me." 

Oryx mumbled before standing up and walking to the group and started to kick their ass. They didn't stand a chance cause one thing they knew they were about to get get free pleasure but now they're outside the bar with bruises and cuts everywhere.

People were looking at the Oryx like he was some badass which he was. He sat down on  his seat and waited for his chance to order.

(Timeskip)

Oryx was crazy drunk. At least he was having a good time with the others while they sang random songs that sounded gibberish due to everyone was drunk as hell. Somehow during the fray he somehow made hardcore illegal drugs by mixing some random things and nearly burned down the place because it was crazy cold. 

After the monkey moment our young hero was now passed out in a room in the inn. But not any room keep in mind. But of that of a certain certain blonde elf.

(Apollo's Mansion)

Apollo: "So Artemis is already expanding her influence. Well I'll deal with her and her little "God" Later."

Apollo said while walking towards to his bed that was full of attractive women.