Intro to a new arc

(this is just a short intro into a new arc so thats why it's short)

(Oryx's pov)

I was sitting on some bed rubbing my head. Shit I'm suffering from a massive hangover. I started to stand up but I was stumbling a bit but I quickly I regain my balance. I look at the room I was in, it look like a inn room, while looking I see a not on the small table. I picked it up.

Dear Oryx: 

I recommend you escape the Apollo familia, They declared war but thankfully they haven't tried to attack your home yet, but I recommend you do something before they fight. 

A friend. 

Oryx: "Jesus what did I do when I was drunk."

But I was starting to giggle. This means that I could technically blow up their base. Wait. 

I checked to see if my phone was in my pockets which they were so I pulled it out and checked something.

My smile just turned evil as now I have a new creative way to destroy. I open the window and jump off of it to search their main base. 

(2 hours later)

It took me awhile but I found it, The Apollo mansion. For some reason there are like no guards but hey that makes it easier for me. I open the front gate and pop open a stealth boy to make me invisible. 

(20 minutes later.)

I made it into their wine celler and I must say they are really stupid. Everyone was in their lunch room place, no gaurds and the most funny of all, I totally didn't steal all of their money for a meme. Anyways I pulled out my tool gun and spawned a chicken. But not any chicken, a coco.