Like a Phoenix

(Oryx's Pov)

I was slowly waking up from my own bed. Was it all a dream? Was I truly free from this madness. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't move my legs. 

Oryx: "Fuck."

Maybe if I spawn in a medkit which I did spawning it in and healing my legs but it hurt like shit. 

Oryx: "FUCKING SHIT FUUUCK IT'S NOT LIKE IN THE GAMES AAAAGGGGHHHH!?" 

I screamed out loud while cringing at the sound of the broken legbones snapping back to when I didn't jump out the balcony. 

(1 hour later.)

I was watching some youtube on my bed when I heard knocking.

Oryx: "Oh God.png."

I slowly walked to the door and opened it to only see a old lady with a look of concern on her face. 

Old Lady: "Are you all right?" 

Oryx: (Proceeds to explains whole life story.) 

Old woman just nods and leaves. 

Oryx: "East dub." 

I proceed to head back to my bed to take a nice nap while deciding on what to do with my day. 

As soon as I close my eyes I hear my bedroom door slam open. I get up to see the same girl before i passed out when my legs were fucked. 

Oryx: "YOOOO WHAT THE HELL!?" 

???: "Good you're awake." 

Blue haired girl said calmly but I was still pissed on how she got in my house. 

Oryx: "HOW YOU EVEN GET IN!?" 

???: "First off treat me with some respect cause i'm the head of this familia. 

She said with some pride in her voice but that just made me confused. 

Oryx: "Look I'm happy that you got me out of that situation yesterday. But I'm not joining you familia." 

???: "Uhuh but you picked up MY spear which makes you the 2nd in command of my familia. 

Oryx activates his big boy brain to remember when he did that it hit it him like a train. 

Oryx: "Fuck." 

???: "Now remove your shirt."