Chapter 2: The Deal

apparently taehyung was in most of my classes and it was a surprise that he didn't find out that i told everyone we were dating. that was such a dumb idea because what if this guy was homophobic? he could knock the living daylights out of me before i could apologize and explain myself (not that i would let him.)

taehyung was only a few seats away from me in my last class so I couldn't really hear what these people were telling him but when he looks up in my direction I immediately thought that he was definitely going to make me kneel before him and apologize. there was no way in hell i was going to do that so when the class was dismissed i quickly gathered all of my things and zoomed out into the halls.

I successfully made it around the corner but there was never luck on my side as jimin and hoseok were watching me, huffing and puffing very loudly. "yoongi," jimin says and i nervously kept looking over my shoulder. "i-is that him?"

"huh?"

"tell me, is that the guy you were seeing or are you lying to everyone? is kim taehyung-" i was panicking and the only thing i could think of right now was to run but unfortunately an arm was draped over me and I immediately flinched. "what about kim taehyung?" that familiar deep voice.

"i can expl-" taehyung puts his hand over my mouth and smiles. "sorry, may i borrow my boyfriend for a second?" he doesn't wait for an answer and instead pulls me somewhere private which was in the stairwell. he pushes me up against the wall and smirks at me. "taehyung, i can explain but please get off of me."

"what if you run away?" i roll my eyes and stuck out my pinky. "i promise I won't." he looked at my finger confused. "what's that for?"

"it's a pinky promise mother fucker!" he completely loses it and i look away from him in embarrassment. "don't laugh at me because you've never done a pinky promise!"

"who even does that?" he says between laughs and i took this as a chance to push him off of me. "normal people!"

"you mean children?" i go to slap his shoulder but he grabs my wrist before i could do so. "now explain to me why i have my classmates asking me if I'm in a relationship with min yoongi?"

"because," i pulled my wrist away from him. "i lied to my ex boyfriend and my ex best friend that i was in a relationship with someone because I'm an idiot and don't want to admit to them that i am upset over the breakup." taehyung is silent for a minute before asking me, "so your best friend and your boyfriend.." he puts two and two together and gasps. "that's fucked up."

"no shit." i slid down against the wall and pouted.

"well I wouldn't mind if you used me." he suddenly says as he slides right next to me. i look up at him, surprised. "really?"

"i mean, yeah. why not?" i smiled, not believing this and just as i was getting too excited, taehyung spoke. "but on one condition." there was always a catch.

"you have to be my tutor for chemistry."

"why don't you hire someone? you seem rich enough." i exclaimed and taehyung glares at me. "do you want me to be your fake boyfriend or not?"

we walked out into the busy hallway with our hands intertwined and a smiling taehyung. "let me take you home, honey." taehyung cooes while pinching my cheek with his free hand. "first of all, we are taking the bus and second of all if you don't stop pinching my damn cheek i will literally choke you and third, do not call me that."

"well what else am i supposed to call my boyfriend?"

"Gee I don't know, my name?"

"Thats no fun." He pouts and i slap his arm. as we walk out of the school building and towards our bus, i caught a glimpse of hoseok trying to calm jimin down who was visibly arguing to him about something.