Chapter 16: Broken And Decieved

Namjoon clicked on the article, viewing the details and pictures someone had provided with on the website. Supposedly Taehyung and Jungkook were having a romantic time on the beach and the witness had heard Taehyung confess his feelings. Namjoon knew none of this was true, or at least he wanted to believe it wasn't. One thing he did know was that this was probably going to hurt Yoongi. He knew Yoongi had been insecure in the beginning and was perhaps jealous over Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship. Even if Yoongi tried to hide it he could read Yoongi easily.

Looking over at the wounded boy who was still unconscious made his heart ache.

"Doctor, I would like to relocate him as soon as possible." Namjoon had explained to the doctor that here wasn't the best place for Yoongi because he knew the press were probably following them now, knowing that they were in busan. "Sir, I don't think we can do that with Mr. Min's condition."

"Look, I can get us a helicopter in about a few hours. I just need him to be transferred safely away from here." The doctor gave an uncertain expression before giving in. "I will provide the appropriate tools in order to ensure Mr. Min arrives safely. We'll need you to sign some papers."

"Thank you." Namjoon adjusts his suit and the few strands of hair that fell in his face before following the doctor. 

A few moments later Namjoon had called for a private helicopter and rushed to the hotel the boys were staying at.

"Taehyung, Jungkook, Seokjin." Namjoon calls out to the three boys who looked dead tired but were too stressed to even close their eyes. "We need to go now."

"Why?" Jungkook asks, his eyes widening at the thought that something had happened to Yoongi. "I'll explain later, we need to head to Seoul immediately."

"What? What about Yoongi?" This time Taehyung asks. Namjoon stops in his tracks looking between the two boys that were so oblivious to the scandal. "He's being transferred there right now." With that, they all follow suite and drove back to Seoul.

In the car, Namjoon had explained to Taehyung about the scandal which shocked him. "H-how-"

"Was this true?"

"I-"

"Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled, looking up at the rearview mirror. Taehyung's hair was a mess, dark bags under his eyes and tears threatening to fall down his face. "Did you confess to Jungkook that day?"

"I did."

Namjoon's grip on the steering wheel scared Taehyung. He's seen his bodyguard angry plenty of times but this had to be one of the most scariest he's seen him. "Why?" Namjoon's voice was calm which absolutely terrified the boy.

"I-I thought I had feelings for him."

"You thought? What, was Yoongi not good enough for you? Did you not think that this would hurt Yoongi? Did you even think about him?"

"I know, let me explain."

"You know what, it doesn't matter. The fact that you even did it while still dating Yoongi was a low blow on your part Taehyung. You knew what Yoongi had been through and you still did the same thing his ex did. You're no better than him." Taehyung was in tears now. He felt bad for what he did and he knew what Namjoon was saying was all true.

But still.

"I-I'm not dating Yoongi."

"What?"

"W-We were fake dating this whole time." Namjoon stopped the car and looked back at Taehyung. "What do you mean you were fake dating?"